Chapter 7

I put some of Demi and Miley's P.O.V. in this chapter, and what was going on with the girls, besides Selena so maybe I'll try next chapter or the one after that to put a bit of the guys P.O.V. (i mean zayn, liam, louis, niall.) And may be put whats going on with Demi and NIall, and possibly the other relationships too, but I'm still keeping this mainly on Harry and Selena. Anyways hope you guys like this chapter.

Selena's P.O.V.

I was having the weirdest dream about me and Harry making out in a pool. What the hell was wrong with me? I was not starting to fall for him. That's when Vanessa woke me up.

"Uhhh thank you for waking me up I was having the worst dream," I yawned and looked at the time. It was 8:22. I rolled over on my side and closed my eyes again.

"Get up Selena come on!" Vanessa said pulling my arm. 

"Fuck off, it's only 8:22," I moaned.

"Yes and you have to get ready for your date with Harry," she tugged at my arm again.

I sighed heavily, letting her know how annoyed, but kept my eyes closed. "Why? I don't want him to think I actually care about this date." Even though I kind of did. 

"Want me to get you some water to throw on her? It's gonna be impossible to wake her up," Demi chuckled.

I sat up and glared at her. "Shut up, if it weren't for me agreeing to this stupid date your secret would be out." I hated being rude to them but I couldn't control it. I wasn't a morning person at all.

Demi's mouth dropped open and Vanessa widened her eyes. "What do you mean?" Demi asked.

"Harry figured it out, and he basically used that against me to go on this date with him," I was now pretty much fully awake so I threw my legs over the bed and stood up.

"I can't believe him! What an asshole!" Demi yelled. "Selena you don't have to do this for me.''

"Demi, you know you're going to have to probably end up telling Niall anyways. I don't understand why you haven't told him yet," Vanessa said.

Demi sighed and sat at the end of my bed. "He never noticed me before I became ''Natalie", and I don't want to tell him the truth, that I'm poor and had to sneak into a hotel to go on this trip."

"But if he really did like you then he wouldn't care about that," I told her.

"Sel is right. You need to tell him the truth now." Vanessa said.

Demi groaned. "I will later. Not now, we need to help you get ready for this date."

"Where's Miley?" I asked surprised that she wasn't here, since she was sharing a room with us.

"She's out for a run," Vanessa replied. I rolled my eyes. Of course. Miley was always waking up at the crack of dawn to go exercise.

There was a knock at the door. I opened it and saw Taylor who had a huge smile on her face.

"Why the hell do you look so happy? Get some from Louis last night?" I smirked. Demi and Vanessa burst out laughing.

"No," Taylor said rolling her eyes. "I'm here to get you ready for your date," she said grabbing my hand and dragging me to the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's P.O.V.

It was 9:56 which meant my date with Selena started in 4 minutes.  I was actually excited, not only because I was going out with a super hot, popular girl, but because I hadn't taken a girl out in a long time. Sure I hooked up with girls a lot, but I never had feelings for those girls. And I couldn't deny that I was developing something for Selena.