Chapter 7:

A/N: You guys are awesome! And as I promised, here's an update. But I decided to post a day early because we reached our goal! I love you guys, so much! Inbox me, comment, or post on my message board with anything!

~CasuallyMe

Antonio took me back to Marconi Castle, and I was quiet the whole time. I didn't say anything, and every time he tried to talk to me, I'd just say "We'll talk later." I was SO pissed off because I wanted to come here and just have fun and work. But now people are trying to kill me?

We got to the castle around 5, and I noticed everyone was in the living room watching a movie on the 70 inch HD-TV.

"Hey guys," I said and headed directly upstairs. I couldn't take being around people right now. Everyone gave Antonio a confused look and he responded with "She's just upset right now." They all frowned at him, and he followed me up the stairs, came into our room, and closed the door behind him.

"You have about 4 minutes to explain what exactly the hell happened back there," I said as calmly as I could.

"You won't believe me if I told you. Plus you would become an official part of this investigation once I tell you. Are you sure you want me to tell you?" He said. I started tapping my foot getting angry.

"I mean, I've already gotten shot at. So why not? Just tell me," I said.

"Okay, well basically before I came back to New York, like I said I was hunting down that government official because he was a threat. The reason why he was a threat is because he used to steal money from the US government bank accounts to pay back an infamous mobster. After I got the guy, I had to find the mobster who's name is..." He stopped.

"His name is what?" I asked.

"It's Mr. Garibaldi. We couldn't find him obviously because he moved to America and changed his whole record. We've been trying to catch Garibaldi for about 3 years. I think that's when your dads set you and Warren up. The other night, I noticed Garibaldi, but he didn't notice me because he's never seen my face. We received a call earlier today that said..." He stopped again. I lead him to the bed and sat him down and grabbed his hand.

"What? I'm a big girl, I can handle it," I said assuring him.

"They told me either you were gonna die, or I was. But we think that he's gonna try to get us when we're together and alone," he explained. The CIA had planned for me to come and train to be an agent. I could continue with my life, I just had to get Garibaldi and whoever worked with him.

Honestly, I wasn't that shocked about Mr. Garibaldi. When my father and I met him, he seemed kind of shady. While we were growing up, he would take random trips to Italy while Warren stayed with us. I never thought anything of it though. He owns a construction company here that builds modern sky scrapers and stuff, and that's why I thought he came here a lot.

After our talk, Antonio and I came back down stairs, and everyone's attention turned to us.

"Yaaaay! Tiana's back!" They said. I giggled and flopped on a couch with the family.

"Hey Tiana, can I ask you a question?" Kendal said. She's becoming my favorite teenager here, along with her twin sister Kylie.

"Sure hun! What's up?" I said.

"Me and Kendal kinda want to steal you for a bit," Kylie said. I stood and followed them to their room. These are Antonio's twin sisters and they are GORGEOUS. Kendal's hair was ombred, but Kylie's was reverse ombred. That's really the only way I can tell them apart. They were both fit, not skinny, and also had curves, like me. They also had full lips, like their brother. Kendal has brown eyes, while Kylie has blue/green eyes.