Chapter 46 Confusion

*Harry’s Point of View*

I looked at the clock on the bleak white wall of the hospital room, it read five o’clock. Abby hadn’t been in to see me all day which is quite usual seeing as she would usually come in to see me before and after work. I’ve come to learn that she was a dancer throughout her entire life and when she finished uni she opened up her own dance studio. She told me stories from our childhood but I couldn’t remember them I had a foggy idea of who some of the people were that she mentioned but I had no idea that the things in the stories she told me ever happened. I know she’s trying to trigger my memories but it doesn’t seem to be working.

I saw the door knob turn in the door and I expected to see Abby but instead another girl came in, she was petite with a slim build, blonde hair and blue eyes. She was quite attractive but there was something about her that didn’t feel quite right, I don’t know what it is but it just doesn’t feel right. She rushed to my bed and gave me a long kiss, I was quite startled I had no idea who she even was and she’s just running in and kissing me? Where is this all coming from? Who the heck is she?

“Oh Harry I’m so glad you’re alright I came here as soon as I heard,” the stranger gushed a little to dramatically if you ask me, this woman doesn’t seem down to earth at all…

“Um hello? Who are you?...” I asked giving her a confused expression.

“You don’t remember me?” asked the woman placing a hand over her heart giving me a pain stricken look, “I’m Summer your ex girlfriend.”

“Why are you here then I have a girlfriend…”

“Because darling, we never stopped loving each other, you had to leave me because you were protecting me from Abby, she wanted you and she would stop at nothing to get you from me she would’ve even killed me to get to you. You left me to protect me from her so that I could stay safe even if that meant that you were unhappy, even if you were miserable for the rest of your life,” Summer explained, this didn’t sound right at all, it didn’t even feel right. It feels right when I’m with Abby. This is all too confusing…

*Abby’s Point of View*

“Ouch! Shoot holy crap that freaking hurt!” I heard Abigail screaming from the other end of our small rented out banquet hall.

“What did you do now Abigail?!” I yelled back at her.

“I put the damn stepladder onto my toe again,” she wailed holding her foot.

I put a hand to my forehead and sighed, it was a wonder Abigail still had her feet at all; she had been dropping things on them nonstop for the past hour this was the fourth time she had dropped the step ladder, she had dropped the stapler forty times and a hammer once.

“Take a break Abigail, I don’t want you dropping anything else on your feet, the next time you drop something it could take it off entirely,” I told her motioning towards the chairs by the small dinner table we had set up.

“I just started dropping stuff an hour ago, you know I only get really clumsy when I’m tired,” she said going over to the chairs.

I turned my head towards the clock that sat on the far wall, it read eleven eleven. I closed my eyes and made a wish. After I made my wish I climbed off of my step ladder and took a look at what we had done today, we were making a time line along the walls of the room; so far we had got the main part of the timeline done, it was made out of black electrical tape, then we had printed off every single photo we could find and sorted them into chorological order, I had called Anne Harry’s mum and my mum to ask them to bring photos over when they were coming to see Harry, the would’ve come sooner but all of the flights were completely booked. We were going to make tack the pictures on the walls in the order we had sorted them into and then decorate the rest of the room with fairy lights and create something along the lines of a date night. We found some small single stranded white lights in a box of Christmas decorations, and draped them along the top of the walls creating a somewhat wavy effect, like the lines that made up the clouds we drew as kids, big white and fluffy. We secured the lights with staples and we had begun to tack the photos onto the wall. I had spent hours upon hours editing them making them look just right. I could just see the room when it was done; I really hope this works…

****************************Authors Note**************************************************************

Hey guys, I don't know if any of you have heard but yesterday we lost a beautiful young landy by the name of Talia Joy Castelleno she's touched lives of millions and milllions of people around the world and we lost her yestersat on July 16, 2013 at 11:22 am Talia passed away after battling with cancer for six years. Please send your prayers to her family and up to heaven please pray that Talia is out of her pain and her suffering. Please pray not only for Talia and her family but please also pray for other children and adults and their families battling this terrible illness that no one deserves to have. Talia may have lost her life but she didn't lose her battle, she still lives in the hearts of the people she loves and the peoples hearts she touched, let her spirt live on and lets work to find a cure.