Chapter 20 a Drama Free Day At Last Part One

*Abby’s Point of View*

I woke up with a huge smile plastered on my face I recalled the events from last night, I could finally call Harry mine and I was his. This was the best I’d ever felt since that tragic day five years ago, I never realized the huge weight on my shoulders that I carried around with me ever since the day I lost Harry. I got out of bed and went on to do my usual morning routine, shower, brush my teeth, eat breakfast and then decide what to wear. I didn’t have work today so Abigail and I decided we would go have a bit of a shopping spree. I went to my walk in and chose a pair of boot cut jeans, a brown v-neck with lace trim and a mint green scarf. I put on a light layer of foundation, some light brown eyeshadow, curled my lashes and added some mascara.

I had a few minutes to spare so I decided to check through some of my e-mails. I had the usual stuff from parents asking about the kid’s schedules and rehearsals and the dumb ads for Boot’s, Topshop etc. I answered the email from the parents and deleted the ads I was writing back to one of the parents when Abigail showed up.

“Hey Abby you ready to go? We have a long day ahead of us!” squealed Abigail.

“You bet!”

“Alright let’s go! I have to go find an outfit for a date this weekend.”

“Yah I know, you’re going out with a guy named Niall right?”

“Yah, how did you know?”

“I know Niall; he’s one of Harry’s roommates.”

“Oh that reminds me how are you and Harry doing?”

“We just got together yesterday; I don’t think that anything could happen yet.”

“True... oh well whatever c’mon we have a fun day ahead of us!”

When we got to the mall Abigail made a bee line to Lush, and I thought I was obsessed with that store. I wasn't planning on getting anything from Lush but I couldn’t resist they were having a sale on mascara and bath bombs my absolute favourite products there! Oh well a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.

We went to quite a few clothing stores and I ended up with tons of jeans, leggings, yoga pants and crop tops. I also ended up with a ton of new jewellery and accessories, necklaces, bracelets, earrings etc. and we were only getting started; it was lunch time so we decided to hit the food court. After a lunch filled with gossip we went on with our day trying on clothing, jewellery and goofing off. When we got back to my flat we decided to have a girls night just the two of us. We rented about ten romance movies ate popcorn, skittles and chocolate while relaxing in pj's and face masks. After we finished The Vow we decided to give each other manicures. We never did pedicures due to the fact dancers have notoriously ugly feet and the fact that the nail polish always chips of from lyrical and modern. Abigail is really good at nail art she did a really cute French nails with little black flowers and small gems for the centers. I gave Abigail a French manicure with a sparkly blue tip.

We gossiped nonstop until two in the morning when Abigail fell asleep on my couch, she just flopped down on it and was out like a light. Abigail doesn’t respond to sugar very well she has lots of energy and then poof it’s gone. I just left her snoring body on the couch, aren’t I a great friend? I crawled into bed abut just as I was about to fall sleep completely my phone went off next to me it was a text from Harry.

Harry: Hey babe I can’t sleep again :(

Me: Awe why?

Harry: I had a bad day the gym

Me: What happed?

Harry: I almost got fired

Me How?!

Harry: I was an hour late this morning and I have a new boss

Me: Awe is he mean?

Harry: He’s like a military officer

Me: that really sucks

Harry: Can I come over again?

Me: Abigail’s here but sure anything for you

Harry: Thanks babe I’ll be over in a few.

******************Authors note**************

I'm sorry if this isn't the best chapter I've written but I promise the nextpart will be a lot more interesting:)don't forget to comment and vote! thanks for reading!