Chapter 19 Breaking the News

*Abby’s Point of View*

We sealed the deal with a long awaited kiss, it was filled with years of pent up longing for each other. I realized Harry is my other half and he’s the one I want to spent the rest of my life with, I never stopped loving him I just lost trust and faith in him. Harry is my missing puzzle piece but thanks to Summer I lost sight of that. Nothing could ruin this moment it was like being on cloud nine. Harry’s lips were just like they had been all these years ago, soft and sweet.

*Harry’s Point of View*

She said yes! I’ve regained her trust and hopefully her heart. Abby’s lips were just as addictive as they were five years ago, they were soft and full of innocence, Abby is my missing puzzle piece, she’s the one she always has been and always will be. We pulled away from the kiss and stared into each other’s eyes for the longest time.  

“I missed being able to that,” wisped Abby breaking the silence.

“So did I, you have no idea how long I’ve been waiting to do that.”

“We should get going you know that boys are probably waiting for us right now.”

“Yah we should and we need to tell them the news.”

“Not before I tell Abigail, she’s the first on my list,” stated Abby pulling out her phone to text her.

“Alright, c’mon let’s go dinner awaits,” I replied cheekily.

“Ok lead the way,” whispered Abby. This is like our senior prom she was so shy I don’t know why but it’s kinda cute. When we got to the flat the boys began questioning us like there was no tomorrow. Things like ‘where were you?’, ‘I’m hungry’, what the heck were you doing over there?’ etc.

“Gosh calm down boys, we were just talking and we have some big news to tell you…”

“WHAT?!” yelled all the boy’s at once.

“Abby and I are dating!” the boys looked over to Abby to see that she was blushing but had a huge smile plastered on her face.

“Congrats man,” said Niall giving me a big pat on the back.

“Eh Niall you’re the only single one now eh?” teased Zayn.

“No I met someone today named Abigail and we have a date tomorrow I might not be single for long boys!” retorted Niall.

“Wait Abigail?” asked Abby.

“Yah why?”

“Does she have straight red hair, blue eyes, tall ,lean?”

“Yah.”

“Do you have her number?”

“Yah why?” asked Niall pulling out his phone to show Abby.

“Cuz she’s my best friend that’s why, don’t screw this up or ‘I’ll have you beheaded got that Horan?”

“Yes miss,” whimpered Niall. Boy Abby can be scary when it comes to her friends.

“Well I’m going to go get dinner on the table,” I excused myself from the room.