Chapter 36 Discharge Is Oh So Sweet

*Abby’s Point of View*

        I woke up the next day my eyes still felt sore and puffy. I see Harry sleeping beside me; he’s been here every day since the accident, the1n I mentally count the days I’ve been here, wait I get discharged today! YES! Oh the sweet freedom! I am so sick of these dull white wash walls; it’s boring as all heck. There’s nothing to do all day except watch T.V., read old out of date magazines one of the nurses supplied me with and look over some of the books of information that Abigail gave me to add to our students records, now that was boring with a capital B-O-R-I-N-G we have over two hundred students enrolled in total. I’m just glad that Harry was here almost all the time, he only left to go to work and get ready for the day other than that he’s usually here, he’s so sweet!

I saw Harry’s eyes opening and he stretched out and groggily looked around the room. I kissed the tip of his nose as a way of saying good morning or in his case late morning very late morning it was almost noon.

Harry yawned again and gave me a peck on the nose before asking,

“What time is it?”

“It’s just about noon,” I looked over to the small clock on the bedside table, “actually it’s exactly eleven forty five now,” I said still somewhat tired.

“Well at least I’m not working today, I would be so incredibly late, especially since it’s a weekend, we’re usually booked for hours on end.” 

“Well then we can spend some alone time together, I’m supposed to be discharged today!”

“That’s right, I think they said they would release you at around noon when I was talking to them the second night you were here, but you’ll have to have someone living with you for awhile until they’re sure that you’re stable enough to be by yourself,” explained Harry.

“Great, cuz I just love to clean up after others,” I said sarcastically rolling my eyes.

“Well if it makes you feel better I you chose me to stay with you I try to be less messy,” said Harry flashing his signature dimples that made me melt at the knees.

“Well Harry, one question for you, is that possible for you? I mean I have seen your room.”  

“Gee thanks for the faith in me babe, but yes it is possible, I id grow up a little, mind you I did say a little not a lot.”

“Well we’ll see, I was thinking about having Abigail stay with me, but you do have an advantage right now.”

“What would that be?”

“You won’t raid my closet and even though you’re messy, you’re not as messy as Abigail, it a wonder how Abigail hasn’t drowned in her own filthy flat.

“Is she that bad?”

“I gave up helping her clean her flat after one room,” I stated flatly.

“Wow, but you hate it when people aren’t nice and tidy. It’s like when you see anything dirty you go nuts and clean it until you can see your reflection on it. My mum was always telling me to be more like you.”

“Gee thanks Harry, you make it sound like I’m OCD or something.”

“Awe you know I didn’t mean it that way,” said Harry giving me the cutest little puppy face, it was cute but owning and teaching a dance studio filled with adorable little kids has taught me a thing or two one of which just happened to be resisting the puppy face.

“I know you don’t but you do know the puppy face doesn’t work anymore right?”

“It doesn’t?”

“Nope.”

“Well then I guess I’ll have to use your other weakness,” I gave Harry a confused face and then I realized what he was talking about… oh crap.  Harry gave me mischievous grin and attacked my sides and began to tickle me, oh crap, I burst out in uncontrollable laughter and began begging him to stop, he knew me too well. After a few minutes of yelling “I surrender” he stopped, thank goodness.

“Alright now will you let me stay with you? Or do I have to continue tickling you?”

“NO! Please don’t tickle me anymore! You can stay with me just please don’t tickle me again!”I begged.

“Good now let’s get the doctor so he can check you out and so we can do home,” said Harry getting up and leaving the room.

After about half an hour I got to leave that horrid hospital room thank goodness if I had to spend one more day in that dreadful place I think I would’ve gone insane, which would make them have to keep me there longer only this time it would have to be in the “Loonie Bin” . To tell the truth I’m happy to be going home with Harry and tomorrow I can go back to work, it’s only been a week but I miss my studio like crazy, even the ballroom classes with Summer, speaking of which I wonder what she’s been u to, she probably still wants my head on a silver plate but I still wonder what she’s thinking/ up to.