Chapter 11 Small Talk with Some Drama on the Side part 2

*Harry’s Point of View*

Some weird guy walked up to Abby. He had broad brown hair, blue eyes and a smirk on his face? Who is he and what does he want? I hear him say hello to Abby and Abby saying hi back but something in her voice made my protective side come out. Abby looked terrified; what happened between these two that could make her so scared? This guy made me feel uneasy, there was something about the look on his face and the gleam in his eyes that did it. Something bad happened I can just feel it.

        “Who’s your date?” I hear him asking.

        “His name’s Harry.”

        “Well aren’t you going to introduce me?”

        “Harry this is Andrew, Andrew this is Harry,” Abby said warily.

        “Is this the guy you dumped me for?”

        “I didn’t dump you for anyone, I dumped you for being an over possessive jerk.”

        “You love me and you know it.”

        “Yah right and pigs fly and poop rainbows.”

        “Don’t be that way babe.”

        “Don’t you babe me! You and I are over ancient history, get it got it good now go away and leave me alone!”

        “No.” I think it’s time I step in I really don’t like the way this moron is talking to Abby.  

        “Hey buddy she said leave her alone I think you better do it before I call the manger and have you thrown out.”

        “I’m not scared of you pretty boy, I could take you down easily”

        “Don’t be so sure of that.”

        “Oh and what do you mean?”

        “I’m a trainer and I specialize in boxing and fighting.”

        “Look I don’t wanna cause a scene here but be warned I will find you.”

        “And how exactly are you going to find me?”

        “I’m a private investigator, I have my ways.”

        “Ohhh I’m shaking.”

        “Don’t say I didn’t warn you.” And with that Andrew left.

        “Harry can we please leave?” whispered Abby.

        “Yah sure whatever you want.”

        I paid for the dinner and we left. The car ride to her apartment was very quiet.

        “Harry can you come in? I don’t feel safe right now.”

        “Sure Abby, do you want to tell me what happened?”

        “That would help, yes please.”

        We sat down on the couch and Abby put her head on my chest and began speaking…

        “Well I dated Andrew a while back, almost two years ago. The first few months were amazing and then we became official and he kind turned. He would snap every time I talked to a guy even f it was just to give someone directions. He beat them up and he never left my side. He would follow me everywhere and I literally mean everywhere he drove me to work every morning, picked me up, etc. He beat up one of my male employees just because I was teaching ballroom with him; he thought that we were ‘getting close’. I was actually scared to leave him because I knew he would come after me. It was a really unhealthy relationship; finally I got up the courage and left him, he was so mad he stalked me for weeks before I got the police involved it wasn’t safe to have him around. He left me alone from that day forward and I haven’t seen him until today.”

        “Wow Abby I had no idea, Andrew’s a real freak.”

        “He was also possessive, obsessive, violent, jealous and ignorant.”

        “Wow how long did you two date?”

        “For about a year.”

        “Abby you look really tired I think you should go get some sleep.”

        “Can you just stay here for the night?”

        “Of course,” I whispered to her. I would do anything for her she was my life.

        “Goodnight Harry.”

        “Goodnight Abby.” And within minutes she was asleep.

        Abby didn’t deserve what the creep did to her, nobody did what he did was inexcusable. I fell asleep thinking about that creep I would do anything to keep Abby away from him…