Chapter 12 the Next Morning

*Harry’s Point of View*

“Harry wake up!” I awoke to someone shaking me awake. Still groggy I opened my eyes and saw Abby with a bucket of water? Wait… oh man I know what she’s gonna do, oh boy too late! Yup she dumped the water all over me.

“I was awake you know.”

“Oh whoopsy daisy.”

“I’m gonna get you.”

“Oh really you and what army?”

“Me and my army that’s who.”

“I’m shaking, you couldn’t hurt a fly.”

“Yah but we both know how ticklish you are…”

“Don’t you dare.”

“Try me.”

With that I went and started ticking her she was so incredibly ticklish I won within seconds.

“I surrender!”

“Told you so.”

“What was that?”

“I said I told you so.”

“Don’t you know never to tell a girl that?”

“Eh it’s just you.”

“Oh it is so on.”

Abby grabbed a water bottle off of the table by the couch and poured it all over me. Great all over my good cloths and right before work. Oh crap! I had to get back and change for the gym.

“Abby I need to go now I have work today.”

“Oh well let me drive you.”

“No that’s alright I have my car, but can we meet for lunch I can come to your studio and pick you up,” I offered.

“Sure that would be great pick me up at around let’s say twelve thirty?”

“Perfect I’ll see you then.”

I picked up my stuff and walked out the door to Abby’s apartment she’s one heck of a girl.

*Abby’s Point of View.”

I went to go take a shower and get ready for work. After my shower I went to the close to pick out something to wear for dancing today I was teaching acro so I wanted something that wouldn’t fly u doing flips. I chose a light gray spandex Lululemon tank top with a pair of black leggings. I threw my hair up into a messy bun and applied a light layer of makeup. I jumped a little as my phone when off. I smiled, it was Abigail.

Abigail: Meet me at the studio right now, little kids driving my bonkers bring some Advil.

Me: yah sure ok on my way!”

Abigail: THANK YOU!

Me: c u soon

Abigail: ttyl bestie

I grabbed my oversized dance bag and ran out to my car. Within a few minutes I was at the studio. I grabbed the Advil out of my bag and gave some to Abigail.

“How were they today?”

“Annoying they scream too much.”

“Well they’re only three.”

“I suppose but did we really need fourteen of them in one class?”

“Yup they all signed up for the Saturday class and we couldn’t say no I mean the maximum in one class is twenty five.”

“Ugh I have to go work in the office now, paperwork WAHHHHHHHHHHHH.”

“Too bad suck it up you’re tough and I have the acro kids to get ready for I’ll come help you when I’m done with them.”

“Okay… promise?”

“Supper pinkie promise now scoot.”

“Yes mum.”

“Very funny.” With that I went into the studio and began setting up the mats today I was teaching the how to do back handsprings oh boy this should be fun. Thank goodness it was only a class of seven I preferred a smaller class for acro it gave me more time to practice and teach them what they need to learn.”

Class was going great these kids are catching on really fast especially Emma she can do them without a boost to get over and land properly. At the end of class I let them do freestyle across the floor man sometimes these girls scare me with what they want to do, some of the girls were doing aerials into front handsprings into back flips thank goodness I have a big studio.

“Miss Abby can you show us some of the stuff you can do?”

“Sure Kaitlin.”

I made sure the girls were well out of the way before I began. I did a cartwheel to a one handed cartwheel into an aerial then a back flip after I went and did a front and back walkover and then I went into a handstand and split my legs I came down and then I did a few flips and stunts across the rest of the room.

I hear clapping from all of the girls and Harry what is he doing here so early we still had half an hour before twelve. Shaking it off I dismissed the girls and walked over to Harry.

“What are you doing here so early?”

“I got off early someone cancelled on me today so I came to see you.”

“Awe that’s sweet Harry but before we can go I need to help Abigail with some paperwork.”

“I’ll come keep you company for a while then.”

“Sure I’m sure Abigail has lots of questions to ask you.”

“But we aren’t dating.”

“True but Abigail likes to ask every boy I take to meet her questions just in case.”

“Oh boy just wonderful.”

*********************************************************************Authors note*************************

what do you think will happen to Harry when he meets the best friend? comment some of the questions you think that Abigail will ask ;) also comment what you think will be Abigails reaction to Harry. The next Chapter my be up in a few hours happy reading!