Chapter 15 A Day With Abigail

Chapter 15 A Day with Abigail

*Abby’s Point of View*

I woke up completely sore from the acro classes yesterday. Man flips take a lot out of you. What time is it? Oh crap it’s already ten I have to go shopping with Abigail today. I ran to the shower, and then my wardrobe. I picked out a brown off the shoulder sweater, dark washed skinny jeans, dark brown uggs and some gold chains and bracelets. I put on a light coat of, make up that consisted of light brown eyeshadow, foundation, mascara and some clear lip gloss. I squirted some of Taylor Swift perfume on and grabbed my phone and texted Abigail to come pick me up. While I waited for her I grabbed an apple and ate it for breakfast.

I heard a knock on the door and opened it knowing it would be Abigail.

        “Hey Abby you look amazing!” gushed Abigail.

        “So do you girl friend!” Abigail was wearing light washed skinny jeans and an I heart New York sweater paired with a cute pair of sparkly uggs. Simple but adorable.

“So let’s get going we have a long day ahead of us!”

We walked around the mall for a few hours stopping at Topshop, H&M, Forever 21 and Apple. I got so many new outfits. We were heading out of apple (I had to get a new laptop) and guess who we saw, the wonderful Summer. Oh great just when I was having a good time. And she was walking towards us oh man why me?

“Oh hello there Abby,” cackled Summer trying to sound all sweet and innocent, her voice makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up. Bitting back the urge to slap her I replied.

“Hello Summer, steal any boyfriends lately?” whoops the last part wasn’t supposed to come out…

“What was that?”

“Never mind what are you doing here?”

“I’m getting an outfit for a date tonight with a guy named Andrew.”

“Good for you and I’ll see you later,” I replied.

“Yah ok whatever.”

“C’mon Abigail let’s go.”

“Ok Abby what was that all about?” questioned Abigail once we were out of hearing range.

“Remember when I was telling you about the girl that Harry cheated on me with?”

“Yah, wait oh my gosh that’s her?”

“Yup in the flesh the witch herself and she wants to take Harry back. She also has a date with a guy named Andrew tonight with my luck it’s probably my ex.”

“Ugh not that scum sack,” groaned Abigail.

“Yah probably.”

“Well let’s go do some more retail therapy.”

“You’re on.”

We went to lush and I picked up some cosmetics, bath bombs and some soap. After we went to Mac so we could get some more stage makeup for some of our dancers. I picked up a few new brushed for me as well. After we had about enough shopping we had too many bags to count anyway so we decided to go to the gym for a little exercise.

We arrived at the gym after changing into some workout clothing and we saw Harry there he must be on a break or something he was just sitting around helping people instead of giving lessons. I walked over to him and taped him on the shoulder.

“What do you need- oh hey Abby!”

“Hey Harry!”

“What are you girls doing down here?”

“We wanted a bit of a workout so we decide to come here.”

“Yup and if you’ll excuse me I think I’m going to hit the treadmill,” piped Abigail.

“Come get me when you’re leaving.”

“will do I’ll see you in about an hour?”

“Sure alright.”

“So Harry do you work here seven days a week or something?” I asked turning my attention back onto him.

“Nope I usually get Sunday off but they were short handed today so they asked me to fill in. Actually my shift is over so I’m probably going to do a workout of my own.”

“Oh cool.”

“Yah so do you want some free training?”

“I think I’ve got it covered but do you want to come and workout with me?”

“Sure.”

After about an hour of cardio Abigail came over to get me.

“Hey Abby before you go do you want to meet for lunch tomorrow again? The boys want to see more of you.”

“Sure same time as last time?”

“Yup I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“See you.”

Abigail dropped me off at my apartment and after we said good bye I took a shower and collapsed on the couch I was wiped out but I still had work to do so I got off my lazy butt. I heated up some left over’s for dinner and then I went and did my cleaning and I put away the stuff me and Abigail got then I went to bed and fell asleep as soon as my head touched the pillow.