Chapter 18 an Interesting Day

I walked around my apartment getting ready for work a few hours after Harry left. He still looked a little tired but not as bad as the night before. I went and picked up some grey leggings and a dark blue spaghetti strap tank top with a pinched front. I put my hair into a loose fishtail, I finished up my makeup and went out the door I only had to classes today considering I had to get a haircut.

        When I fished teaching the older girls Pointe I limped out of the studio to my appointment, man I forgot how painful Pointe can be especially since we had a two hour session today just to work on Pointe.

        I went to the hairdressers and got a nice haircut, my hair was now just below my ribcage instead of on my waist and I had the natural highlights in my hair enhanced and I got side sweep bangs put in. I paid the lady at the front desk and I was walking out when I bumped into Andrew. Awe man not now, I was having a really nice day to.

        “Oh hello Abby I didn’t see you there long time no see eh?”

        “Yah sure.”

        “Oh c’mon don’t be like that I know you still love me you just won’t admit it, so I hit a few guys it doesn’t matter.”

        “Ha fat chance I fell out of love with you before you started beating up those boys, as a matter of fact I never loved you at all.” Dead silence followed after that I saw Andrew hand going up and it was about to make impact with my cheek until I heard another voice.

        “Hey back off man you don’t treat girls that way.” I recognized that accent anywhere.

        “Niall?”

        “Yup Harry wanted me to pick up a few things at the supermarket next door and then I saw you out here and I came to say hi but then I saw that clown over there,” Niall tipped his head in Andrews direction, “and I had to come help you I mean it looked like it was getting out of hand and what would Harry say if he knew?”

        “I don’t know and you know that Andrew’s standing right there right?” we both turned our heads to face the direction Andrew was standing but he had disappeared…

        “Where did he go?”

        “I have no clue he just kinda vanished…”

        “Creepy…”

        “Hey Harry wanted to know if you wanted to come have dinner with us at  our apartment tonight he’s making dinner so it should be good.”

        “Sure what time?”

        “Come at around six and we’ll probably eat at around seven.”

        “Alright I’ll see you there!”

        “Harry’s probably gonna pick you up tonight just come dressed casually we’re having a movie night.”

        “Alright Niall I’ll see you then!” Niall turned around and walked off to his car I hopped into mine and drive away determined to have a bit of another pamper evening before meeting up with the boys and to unwind after my meet up with Andrew.

        I went home and ran a hot bath to calm my nerves. I dropped one of my bath bombs in there and lit a few candles, I put on some Ed Sheeran pulled my newly styled hair up and placed a soothing face mask on and got in, washed my body and relaxed. I got out and went to go re paint my nails I felt lazy so I just put on some acrylics and then I went to my wardrobe to get ready.

        I pulled out my light washed supper skinnies and off the shoulder sweater I left my hair down and put my makeup back on. I heard a knock on the door and I went to go open it, I smiled when I say harry standing there with a cheeky grin on his handsome face.

        “Hey Abby I have something to ask you.”

        “Hey Harry, what is it?

        “Um I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend it’s been killing me knowing that another guy could come along and sweep you off your feet and not being able to call you mine and I hate it I love you and I will never stop. So please say yes.”

        “Yes you have and yes I will be your girlfriend.”