Chapter 2 There's My Former Prince

Chapter Two There’s My Former Prince

*Abby’s Point of View*

I breathed in the London air and continued to walk to Starbucks to meet my best friend Abigail. As I was walking into Starbucks I saw a boy sitting with Abigail. I walked up to say hello and give him the boyfriend material test and that’s when I recognized those chestnut curls. No it can’t be him. Oh my goodness please not him anyone but him. I slapped a smile onto my face and walked up to Abigail to say hi. The boy turned around, confirming my suspicions. I was him. It really was him; I feel my heart breaking into a billion pieces all over again over the same boy. I feel tears brimming my eyes, I can’t do this I can’t face that boy again not after all these years. He was and still is that boy I love but I can’t see him the same way ever again he broke me in more ways than I could ever imagine. I did all I could do I ran out of there I could hear footsteps going after me I turn around to see Harry coming after me with all the strength and speed I could muster I bolted away from him I just kept running as fast as I could. I will not let him catch me I can’t he’s part of the past, the past I threw away for this new life. All memories of Harry were buried in I chest deep inside my heart and it wasn’t something I plan on opening anytime soon. I could hear Harry Gaining on me I tried to run faster but the exhaustion was creeping up on me. Then I feel his hand grab my wrist and I find myself being turned around and that’s when I saw those huge emerald eyes shining down at me. I looked down again I don’t want to be reminded of those hypnotic green eyes that I fell in love with.

*Harry’s Point of View*

I can’t believe I found Abby after all these years. I’ve been searching everywhere in the world for her. I was about to give up and now I find her I just can’t believe it. I look down at the girl I fell in love with. Abby hasn’t changed on bit over the five years we’ve been apart. Abby still has those huge blue eyes, chestnut brown hair with little streaks of light brown and blond.

“It’s so good to see you Abby,” I breathed.

“Can’t Say the same about you,” snapped Abby her eyes full of hatred and something else, hurt.

It broke my heart to hear this coming out her mouth. I didn’t expect her to forgive me but I didn’t expect her to still be this angry and hurt. I don’t blame her for hating me; I really screwed up our friendship and relationship. I was such a nimrod and an imbecile.

“Abby, I’m so sorry for hurting you will you please look at me so I can apologize properly?”

“Harry I’m not going to forgive you for what you did. I trusted you with my heart and you took it all for granted. You broke it in more ways than I can imagine. You can’t come here and just expect me to forgive you Harry.”

“Can we please talk about this?” I beg.

“No.”

“Please Abby I can’t live with myself for what I did to you but I will try as hard as I can to get you to forgive me; even if it takes me the rest of my life.”

“I said no Harry.”

“Can we please just go have coffee and talk about this?”

“Absolutely not. That is so not happening.”

“If you come and get coffee with me I’ll leave you alone for the rest of your life.” I’m really getting desperate now I just really need to tell her everything that happened and I need to tell her that I still have feelings for her. I can see her contemplating this idea; I just really hope she says yes. The minuets tick by before I get an answer.

“Yes I will have coffee with you tomorrow but first you have to promise me you’ll leave me alone after that.”

I feel my heart flutter in my chest I can’t believe it I got her to say yes. Victory is mine; I feel like I’m on cloud nine.

“Deal meet me at Starbucks tomorrow at six.”