Six Months Later and A Huge Fuck Up

I wake up to find myself in Barry's bed with the babies between us. I get up slowly and place a pillow in my spot next to Ronnie. I go around to Barry and brush away the hair on his forehead. I place a kiss on his forehead then head to my room. I get showered and head to the comm link that's connected to Snart's.

I say, " Leonard, meet me at the pier at 2:45 today. "

I set it down and get dressed in a pair of black leather pants, an emerald green corset, and a pair of black doc marten heels. I curl my hair and do my makeup natural. I charge my ring and slip it onto my left middle finger.

The babies are awake and I take them from Barry's room and h goes back to sleep. I don't blame him. Last night wasn't easy. I get the babies washed and dressed with the help from Joe. I get them in the carseats that we got for them and place them in the stroller we got. The carseats click and I kiss Joe's cheek. I see it's only one thirty and decide to walk to the pier. I stop at CC Jitters and grab a coffee and bagel. I get the bottles filled with milk and keep walking while I eat. I bring the cover up to protect them from the sun. I head to the pier and sit down on a bench. The babies are asleep and I drink my iced coffee.

A familiar voice says, " It's cold out and you're drinking an iced coffee."

I look to my left to find Leonard Snart with his Cold gun.

I say, " I guess I have been having a craving for s ok me thing cold."

Snart smirks and sats, " My type of girl."

I smile and say, " Now is the time for me to see what kind of man you are."

He looks at me curiously and I lift the shade that's over the babies.

I say, " Leonard Snart, meet Ronnie and Dinah Allen."

His eyes widen and I smile down at them.

He says," They look just like you."

I smile up at him and say," I have spoken to Barry and Joe. They aren't happy with our relationship but they don't care as long as you make me happy."

Leonard says," I wouldn't have listened to them if they told me to stay away from you."

My heart flutters and I say, " I was hoping you wouldn't."

Snart smiles and I stand. Snart leans down and I look in his eyes. Our lips are centimeters apart when a throat is cleared. We turn to find Iris and I am shocked.

I ask," What are you doing here? "

Iris asks," What are you doing here with him? He's a no good thief."

Leonard raises the Cold gun and points it at Iris.

I say, " Leo, put it down. She's family. She just wants what's best for me."

Leonard lowers the gun and I say, " Iris, I know it doesn't make any sense but Barry moved on. He moved on before I even did. Leonard is nice to me. He makes me happy."

Iris says, " Barry moved on to someone that was like you. You moved on to a criminal."

I reply, " The hero thing didn't work for me."

She says," You and Barry didn't have a normal relationship."

I reply, " Sorry to disappoint you, Iris but I'm happy right now. Joe and Barry only want me to be happy."

Iris says," They also want you to be smart and safe."

I reply, " I think I can take care of myself Iris."

Iris says, " Fine. Have fun being frozen when he's done with you. Just keep my niece and nephew out of the crosshairs."

I say,"They are safe."