Prolouge

Niall's Pov

Harry Styles.
Harry. Fucking. Styles.
The guy that I've been friends with since forever, the jock that I've been making out with as 'friends' for my whole high school experience.
Harry Styles. My boyfriend.

Before Harry and I were boyfriends though, we were friends, that made out, a lot. Harry and I were tight, best friends, been together since preschool, and we were complete opposites at the same time.

Harry has this macho impression at first, and then when you're as close as Harry and I are you realize he's a great guy, he likes anything sporty, he likes playing video games, and hated anything school related, anything.

Me on the other hand, well, I'm just Niall. I'm just like Harry in the fact that I don't let you in unless I trust you. Also like Harry, I have tattoos. I play for the school footie team just like Harry, but I'm not self conceded like everyone else on my team, well except Harry. He's ok.

I enjoy playing video games, mainly Fifa, and I like to draw, I love to read, and unlike Harry, I try really hard in school, school is easy for me, I enjoy it, and I'm good at it. I'm in art club, and I like to draw people, namely Harry Styles. He models for me, but I usually tell him it's for a project or extra credit, but most of the time I use it as an excuse to draw him while we're hanging out.

Now, like I was saying, Harry and I are dating, but before we were dating we were just friends, and I never, ever, expected to be dating my best friend. And I seriously didn't expect to be gay, but, I guess, Jocks Suck Dick Too.