Chapter One

"Alenna." My Father Summoned.
I walked into the room, my head down.
"Yes Father?" I bowed.
"Straighten your posture dear girl." He corrected. "Your slouching makes you look weak."
"Yes Father." I replied hastily applying the corrections, then shifting my eyes down, as to avoid eye contact.
"It's time for your next lesson Alenna. This lesson I find the most important of them all." He said in a high, powerful, and honey like voice that I had always found hard to disobey.
"Alenna you are to preform the killing curse. Repeat after me." He demanded. He pointed his wand at the Death Eater standing by the door.
"Avada Kedavra!" He casted, causing the light from his wand to hit the man square in the chest. His eyes clouded over and he fell limply to the ground. Dead.
"Father was that necessary?" I asked hesitantly.
"Yes Alenna, it will do you well to know that having control comes with many unnecessary deaths. It will be up to you to make sure they are of no importance to you." He explained."Understand?"
"Yes Father, I understand."
"Good. Now preform the curse on this muggle." He demanded gesturing to the man in the corner of he room.
"Father I-"
"Alenna Riddle, preform the curse now."
"But-"
"NOW!"
"I can't, it's not right!" I said turning my head away from my father.
"Avada Kedavra!" My father yelled in anger. The man in the corner was, with out a doubt, dead.
"Leave my presence. Oh, and send in Pettigrew." My father commanded. I nodded and walked quickly out the door.
"Alenna, darling, how were your lessons?" My mother asked me.
"Like usual." I sighed.
"I'm sorry dear."
"Mother I just can't bring myself to do it." I admitted.
"It's alright dear you'll get there." She comforted. I nodded my head and walked over to where Pettigrew was standing. He was pathetic, simply nothing of use, yet my father teaches me of who is important.
"Pettigrew my Father demands your presence." I said in a bored, and quite emotionless tone that I had been practicing.
"Y-yesss." He stuttered.
If you haven't noticed all ready, my name is Alenna Riddle. I'm the six year old daughter of Tom Riddle, or know to most as Voldemort. My mother is Maria Riddle (neé Yaxley). I have my fathers soft, chocolate brown hair, and my mothers foggy, blue eyes. My father has been set on making me think how he thinks. To burn it into my brain, that there is no such thing as love, just power, and those to weak to seek it. So he shows no compassion towards me, not that he's capable of such things. He may treat me differently than his death eaters, but it definitely won't stop him from setting the Cruciatus curse or sending me into a private torture session with his right hand follower, Bellatrix Lestrange. But the one thing my father uses against me, is the fact that I can feel all the human emotions, he can't. You see, he was conceived when his Father was under a love potion, so the natural magic wasn't there. He can't feel any emotions. You could refer to him as something similar to a cyborg.
  So now that you know that shall I continue with my story? The story of how I tried to save the Potters.