Fancy.

' "Holly where are you going?" " I'm leaving you, I should have known we were gonna end up like this Sam, I sort but I can't be with you anymore." I said as I slammed the house door shut. I ran to the car in tears and turned around the find Sam chasing after me, I didn't realize there was a car coming my way so the last thing I saw was a bright light then it all went dark. '

"Wow babe your an amazing writer!" You hear Nath say behind your shoulder, you didn't realize earlier that he was starring over your shoulder and reading what you have written down. "Nath!! what are you doing here?!?" You say a little too loud and make him jump back "well I wanted to see what you were doing." he said pulling you into a hug "Im sorry for yelling at you babe, it's just you know how I don't like it when people read my stories" you say as you pull away and peck his lips. "So what are the boys doing?" You say as you put your notebook back in your drawer, "Oh you know, just watching TV and Tom & Siva are gonna go out to dinner with the girls and wanted to know if we wanted to tag along" he said taking your hand and leading you out of the room and downstairs to the living room "umm..well do you want to babe??" "Well it works for us to catch up and talk to the boys and their girls" he said sitting down on the couch next to Jay

2 hours later you find yourself getting ready, first you get in the shower - you get out and walk to your closet to find something to wear but you find nothing, you turn around to sit on your bed to find a bag and a note on the bed 'Anna, we got you this for you to wear tonight, your gonna look beautiful tonight -NuNu & Kelsey 💕 ' you smiled at the note and looked into the bag, you are shocked at the dress you find, a silver dress that goes down to your knees and has a sleeve on one side and the other just being a strap, also some silver high wedges. You didn't even know where the dinner was going to be but you didn't mind as long as you got to spend the night with Nathan and the boys.
"Babe we are leaving now!" You hear Nathan from downstairs. You start down the stairs, you see everyone in the living room waiting for you, "Babe you look....gorgeous!" Nathan says as he wraps his arms around you and begin to kiss him. "Thanks Nath " you say as you feel your face go all red. You walk over to Kelsey and Nareesha thanking them for the dress and shoes

You and the rest arrive at a fancy restaurant you have never heard of, you walk inside holding Nathan's hand and with the boys right behind, you get seated at a table in the middle of the room so all the boys could fit along with you and the girls. You order some champagne and the person at the piano starts play 'I'll be your strength' you smile looking over at Nathan as you talk softy to Kelsey. The waiter brings you your champagne and you spot something in your drink, you begin to feel your cheeks getting hot realizing what was in the drink. Nathan takes a fork and takes the ring out of the drink.....he got up from his chair and got down on one knee.
Everyone in the restraunt is now looking at you and Nathan, "Anna, I love you and I will be honored if you wanted to spend the rest of your life with me by your side, will you marry me??" Nath says as he looks at you with sparkling eyes. "Yes in every language!" you say getting up and hugging him. He puts the ring on your finger and hugs you tightly then pulling away and places a kiss on your lips.

Vote, Comment & Share. xx.