Jay.

Pool. : You and your boyfriend Jay are getting ready to  go to the pool. "Ready yet love?" Jay asked you. You walk out of the room, "You look gorgeous" he said, you go up to him and he gives you a kiss. A while later when you arrive at he pool you get changed quickly and you sneak up behind Jay and you push him into the pool. "Oh your gonna regret this!!" Jay screamed while trying to get out of the pool and started to chase you around the pool "Oh really?" you say playfully while still running away from Jay. You run in to the dressing rooms and jay goes after you and carries you out and trows you into the pool and jumps in after you, "Omg Jay!" you say playfully while splashing water on him. Jay takes you underwater and kisses you until you both come up and hug. You both spend thee rest of the day at the pool and go home to snuggle up with Jay until you fall asleep in his arms.

Snowy Day: "Morning babe" Jay says as you open your eyes to wake up to a smiling Jay, you smile and he leans down to kiss you. You finally decide to get up and look out your window....all you could see was white snow everywhere, your face lit up as you turned around to look at Jay hugging you "Omg Jay look its beautiful!" you say quietly as you lean back on him still hugging you. "It is babe, just like you" he whispers into your ear and kisses your neck. You turn around and wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him while playing with his curls, you both pull away and go get dressed, when you done getting ready you go back to the window and see Jay tapping on the window telling you to go outside with him, so you get your coat and run out into the white fluffy snow. You see Jay trying to make a snowman so you grab some snow and launch it at him, it hits his back and he quickly turns around to find you throwing more snow at him. "Come get me Jay!" you yell from the other side of the lawn trying to hide in the snow with your white coat, you dont hear a response, so with that you get out from where you are hiding and look to see if you could see Jay coming. "Gottcha!" you hear Jay scream before he jumps on top of you from behind and you both tumble in the snow together, Jay was on top of you so you couldnt get up "Get off me Jay!" you yell playfully while hitting him. He ignores your request and leans down closer to you and kisses you passionately, you try to push him off but it doesnt work cause he was just to strong. You are still on the ground with Jay on top of you kissing you, he pulls away after a while to let you catch your breath "I love you babe" he says in his deep voice that you love. He finally lets you up and you both go back inside the house and enjoy some tea Jay had made for you while you both sit down on the couch cuddling with Jay next to the warm fireplace. 

Midnight Dreams: "Why Jay?, why did you do it?" You say as you see him turn to walk away. Your weeping and your eyes are all red, you turn around and see a car coming right at you and you stay there standing in shock. The light is coming closer then all of a sudden you wake up screaming and crying waking up Jay. "Oh babe what's wrong?, why are you crying?" he says in a soft raspy voice while getting up to hug you and pulls you closer to his bare chest. You cry into his chest as he strokes your hair gently, you have calmed down so you try to speak. "I had a nightmare, and I dreamt I lost you jay" you say not being able to contain yourself and burst into tears again. "No no no love you will never lose me, I love you and only you and that will never ever change" he says looking down at you with shimmering eyes and holds your chin up and plants a soft kiss on your lips. You both pull away but you kiss him again "I love you too babe, just promise me you'll never leave me" you say in a soft voice, "I promise babe, I will never leave you even if I had to make a choice between all the money in the world and you. I will always pick you" he says in his deep accent leaning down to kiss you. You lay back down and turn to face jay to where you are now cuddling with him until you fall asleep feeling the warmth of his body against yours, feeling warm and both of you falling asleep with a smile of your face.

I really loved this one...hope you loved it too.

Boat Ride: "Mariah babe what are you thinking about" he says watching you look down at the water. "I was thinking about how my life will be with you everyday of my life jay" you say turning around to kiss him. He hugs you and then takes your hand and leads you to a boat that has been set up for two. You smile as jay helps you into the boat and you sit down on one end while jay sits on the other. You look down at the water until you feel the boat floating alone and not on the dock anymore, the sky is clear with not a single cloud in the sky and the lake is gleaming with Lilly pads and dragonflies floating and flying around like if they were children at play. You noticed jay hasn't said a word since you left the dock but all he has been doing was looking at you wandering the lake and smiling. You don't ask him anything and just let him look at you until he leans forward and pecks your lips, you smile and look at him with sparking eyes and kiss him back. "I love you Mari" he says as he pulls away and leans he's forehead on yours "I love you too babe" you say pecking his lips once more before you go back and look at the fringe staring to come up for the water and jump from Lilly to Lilly. "Look jay they look like children chasing each other around" you say giggling. Jay comes closer to you and grabs you waist from behind and lays you down on his chest and whispers "like our children are gonna be some day babe" he says whispering in your ear and making you giggle a bit and pecking his lips before you both lay there until the sunset. You laying on his chest and him stroking your hair softly until you return the the dock to get out of the boat and go home where jay had a big surprise for you.

Daddy. :

"Why does daddy always have to be on tour for my birthday..." Whispered your 6 year old Emily in a grumpy tone. " I'm sorry love,but doesn't he always make up it to you when he's back?" You say hugging her and kiss he silky brow hair. "Now go wash up so we can get to your favorite pizza place where all your friends are waiting for you to party." you say starting to clean the dishes you were both eating from. "Okay mommy!" Emily says cheerfully getting up with a grin on her face. You both finished getting ready and head out arriving to huge amounts of people gretting you as you make an entrance to the place.
A while had passed and everyone was enjoying themselfs dancing and running around, "Okay everyone it's time for cake!" You yell out and in seconds you are surrounded by adults and children eager for a slice of cake. Someone brings the cake out from our back and Emily can't see his face until he sets the cake on the table to reveal Jay looking intently and he's surprised daughter with a smile. "DADDY..." she jumps off her chair and runs into his arms "your here..", "I wasn't going to miss another on of my princesses birthday" he says hugging her tightly as you watch with tears coming down your face at the surprise you didn't know about. Jay gets up and walks over to you pulling you in for a kiss as all the little kids look away and make "ewww" sounds, you both laugh "gosh Jay you are one great father arnt you...that's one of the things I love about you." he smiles and looks back at his smiling daughter "well I guess.."

Vote, Comment & Share. xx