Kitchen.

Nathan my bestfriend since forever is going to cook for me today, I'm so excited to see how this is gonna turn out. "What would you like me to cook love?" he asked...I thought for a while until I came up with something "Why dont I help you cook some pasta?". Nathan thought that was a brilliant idea, Nath went to the store to buy the things we needed for the pasta. When he got back we turned on the stove and Nathan put the pasta in the pot. We also has bought some cake mix to have some desert...."CUPCAKES!" Nathan got the mixer out and I prepared all the thing we needed on the counter. We finally got all the things we needed in the mixer but Nathan being as clumsy as ever didn't realize the mixer was on high, I realized it the second he was going to turn it on but by then it was too late. "Nathan! No!" the batter went everywhere on mine and Nathans face, we stand there for a couple seconds looking at eachother with our mouths open, I could help it anymore and bursts out laughing. "Oh my I'm so sorry cell!" says Nathan why trying to reach the napkins to clean me up but instead he slips over the batter spilled on the floor which only makes me laugh even harder. I try to help him up but we just end up on the floor with me on top of him. We are stuck there looking each others eyes. Oh those eyes so green, and my poop colored eyes looking back at him. He suddenly smiled after forever and starts to laugh " what's so funny nath...don't laugh at me." I say hiding my face and trying to get up but Nathan only pulls me back down towards him and he bring my lips to his. What how could I have not have noticed that Nathan felt this way about me...if I would have know then everything would me perfect because I felt the same way. We pull away our of breath and he smiles at me, "wow you are perfect." He said pushing my hair out for my face, I probably looked redder than ever but he just laughs and them brings his lips back to mine in a matter of seconds.

Vote, Comment, & Share. xx.