Mystery girl.

'Hey Gem hurry up I'm outside. xx.'

I heard my phone go buzz, it was my besr friend Nathan. I opened the message and thought I was late for school so I ran to the bathroom almost crashing into the wall, I washed my face and teeth, I grabbed my phone onto check the time '6:12' I opened my eyes wide and groaned....what the hell nath. I dialed nathans number and waited for him to pick up

"good morning loser."

"What the hell Nathan it's 6 school doesn't start for another 2 hours!"

"I know, but I wanted to get breakfast this morning and decided to pick you up.

"oh my gosh...okay i'll be right down you dork."

"hhaha love you."

I hung up and felt all tingly inside but I shook it off and finished doing my hair.

I grabbed my school bag and keys heading out the door and walked up to Nathan's car door opening the door and greeted him with a hug.

"So where we going today nath?"

"I was thinking we could try that new place were Siva works where they sell all those donuts."

I laughed at his excitement, and we drove off and headed to the coffee shop. We got there soon and sat down at a little table outside talking about nonsense until we had to leave.

"so Gem are you planning on going to prom?"

"I don't know actually I haven't really thought about it, are you?"

"Oh well I have someone in mind I was wanting to ask..." I opened my eyes wide and looked at him while taking a sip of my coffee and then smirked at him.

"oooh baby nath is crushing...who is this lucky girl?" he laughed a I could see his face going red.

"shes in our grade and you'll find out sooner or later"

he winked at me but I couldn't help but feel a bit jealous of this mystery girl, because part of me actually felt something more than a friendship towards him.

The whole day was a blur until my 4th class which I had with Nathan. I walked in and Nathan was not in his usual stop because he always arrives earlier than me, I sat down and waited for the class to start. The late bell ran and there was no one to be found in the classroom...not event the teacher, I took my earphones out and heard screaming from the hallway so I walked out slowly and saw that everyone was cheering, I saw siva and tom wlaking towards my direction holding up a sign that I couldn't read yet being too far away. They come closer and closer until I read 'Gemma, you are my weakness, will you go to prom with me?' Whoa who wants to go to prom with me I thought...I was confused as to who was asking then I saw Nathan walk from behind the poster holding a single rose. He came up to me, all I could do was smile..."yes" he pulled me into a tight hug and picked me up and spun me around.

"She said yes!" everyone started to cheer louder. we pulled away from each other and felt his lips on mine for the first time..all I could say....I felt sparks..

Vote. Comment. & Share. xx.