Lessons.

Your just sitting there watching Nathan play the piano, "I'll be your strength, I will, I will..."
He sings along as he finds the right keys to play. You get up and sit on the piano bench scooting him over to make room for you to sit. "Scoot Nath" you say giggling and pushing him aside, "I wanna learn how to play,will you teach me babe?" You say and look at home with pleading eyes. "Ummm..sure babe, well on one condition, you have to let me sleep with you to cuddle with you every night" he says winking and smiling at you "don't you already do that Nath" you say laughing and peck his lips softly. Nathan gets up and sits you on his lap and grabs your hands to place your fingers on the right keys to start off the song "We can go through it all together, do it all together, do it all...." Nathan sings in a raspy voice as you play the keys. "I'll be your strength, yes I will, yes I will" you join in. "Babe you have a beautiful voice" you hear Nathan say stopping the song. You turn to face him and Nathan grabs your waist , he kisses you softly as you wrap your arms around his neck. You both pull away at the same time "I love you Amanda" Nathan says "I love you too".

Vote, Comment & Share. xx.