This kiss.

"What are you doing?!" Your so loud stahpp!" I yell to Jay who is screaming at the tv watching a football game. First of all we were both drunk because Jay decided it would be funny to watch me get drunk for the first time. "Gooooool!" he yells and jumps on the couch still screaming...at this point the living room is a mess with popcorn and other snacks thrown about everywhere. Jay comes over to me and picks me up and spins me around the room not letting my feet touch the ground. "Jay let me down!" I scream and can't help but giggle, he puts me down and after that I don't know what happened but his lips were on mine and I kissed back. What am I doing!, I shouldn't be doing this i had a boyfriend that was Jay's best friend but my drunk self couldn't resist. We kissed for about 5 minutes losing track of time, and then the unexpected happened...well what I remember of it.

She walked is first then he walked behind, I don't remember most of what happened that night but I will never forget what his face looked like the second I turned away from Jay and saw his face. It was full of hurt and sadness and there were tears in his eyes threatening to fall like pouring rain. "We are baa..." her words fade when she see whats happening in front of her eyes. I snap out of my thoughts and pulled away from Jay pushing him almost making him fall over on the couch. My best friend came up to me and slapped me directly on the side of the face because she had told me she had feelings for Jay and I went ahead and kissed him anyway. After that she walked out and didn't look back, Jay ran out the door leaving me and Siva alone.

I didn't even know what to tell him, I stand there in silence not knowing what to say to him...what is there to say i think to myself. "Seeveee..." nope I said the wrong thing, he stormed up closer to me and grabbed my wrists with tears of sadness and anger dripping from his eyes. "How could you do this to me, I thought you loved me. Was everything we went through a lie?! When you told me you loved me was that also a lie because when i said it i meant it with all my heart....how could you, and Jay? why Jay he's my best friend..I would never imagine you doing this to me..." he whispered trying not to yell and shaking me making my head hurt more than it already did. "Seeve im sorrr im drunk...I didn't mean to...I..." "No, save it I don't want to hear it...in fact i don't want to see you ever again, please just get out of my sight." he tells me pointing to the door. I walk slowing to the door struggling and almost falling over because of how drunk I was, I don't even bother grabbing my phone on the way out I just walk out into the cold and when i look back Siva had already closed the door and tears just feel from my face.

I felt the ground rumble but I couldn't see anything......it was dark and my vision was blurry from crying, I looked to my left and saw a bright light and then darkness.

Vote, Comment, & Share. xx.