Lights.

You are silently sitting looking at your computer screen scrolling through twitter, you decide to follow some fans and tweet them. All of a sudden you are startled by a screaming Nathan busting trough the door making you jump "omg Nathan!" You say jumping off the bed and going towards him. "Babe get ready, I'm taking you somewhere" he said giving you a kiss and walking out of the room "oh wear something elegant" he said poking his head thorough the door and winking before going downstairs again. You thought to yourself that's all he wanted to say after he was screaming like crazy you were a little scared but you got over it. You walk to the bathroom and shower, afterwards you decide to what to wear so you run to your closet and look for a dress. To your surprise you found the perfect white knee length dress which has a diamond strap on one side, you decide to where flats just in case you were gonna walk to much. You walk down stairs to see a handsome but elegant Nathan waiting for you patiently on the couch, he looks up from his phone and helps you down the stairs. "You look beautiful Gabby" he said with a wide smile across his face and sparkling eyes, you pecked his lips and both of you were off in the car awaiting your destination. Nathan had put a blindfold on you so you couldn't see where he was taking you, but after what seemed for hours he finally took off the blindfold and you found yourself in a dark winding road towards the forest. "Nath babe what are we doing here?" You said a bit worried holding on tightly to his arm, "don't worry babe is nothing bad and I hope you like what I have done" he said grabbing your hand and walking towards the road but as you would walk deeper and deeper into the forest you saw that the road was lit up with candles so you could see the road. All you could do was smile and think what awaited you at the end of the road. Finally all you saw was gleaming lights hanging from a tree and a table set up with a ready to eat dinner and candles all around and table and the tree, it was perfect "oh my Nathan you did all this for me?" You said looking at him stunned "Yes babe I would you this for you and more" he said picking you up and kissing you. You ate the dinner and as you finished you heard the music started playing out of no where but you didn't mind because you were with the best boyfriend in the world, you looked up to the lights above the tale that oh haven't noticed, when you looked back down you see is a lovely boy on one knee and a box with a ring in his hand. You feel a tear on your cheek but you wipe it off, "Gabby will you please give me the honor of making you the happiest women on earth?" He said out loud "yes Nathan yes I would be honored ! " you say jumping into his arms and kissing.

Vote, Comment & Share. xx.