Picnic.

You and your boyfriend Nathan are getting ready for your date, Nathan was going to take you on a picnic at the park. You are doing your hair and Nathan was packing the food and things you needed for your date, it was yours a Nathan's 2 year anniversary. "I'm ready now babe!" you yell to Nathan going down the stairs. As you went down the stairs Nathan was in the kitchen trying to make sandwiches. "Ham?" He asked. You nodded. "You know me so well. " he chuckled. "Well we have been together for two years now babe. " he finished and put two cokes in the basket. "Let's go. " he said as you two headed out the door. You drove for about ten minutes until getting to the park. "Where shall we sit?" You asked. He held your hand. "More over here" and he leaded you to the back of the park. "Stay here" he said and ran off to the distance. He came back without the basket. He put his hand over your eyes. "Don't peek. " you giggled. "Where are we going?" He didn't respond. You finally came to a stop. He took his hands off your eyes and in front of you, there was a section with decorate lights all over the trees and the picnic and blanket were already I. The middle of it. "Oh my god Nathan. It's perfect. " you turned around and kissed him. "I love you" he said. He then went on his knee and took out a little box out of his jacket. He opened the box to show the diamond ring. "Will you marry me?"

Vote, Comment & Share. xx.