Christmas.

You are at your house laying down on the couch with Nathan's arms wrapped tightly around you. You get up and run to the window, as you are staring outside it starts to snow and you look back at Nath with a surprised look. He looks at you confused and asked you what's wrong "Come see for yourself babe" you say running to him and helping him up from the couch. As you both walk to the window Nathan looks outside and smiles, he wraps his arms tightly around your waist and kisses your neck. "It's so beautiful outside" you whisper "Yes love just like you" Nath says and starts to kiss you. After a while you pull away and get your coat to go outside, Nathan followed you into the cools winter outside as you both stepped into what felt like a fluffy white pillow. You look up and you see a beautiful clear dark blue sky, you suddenly fall back to find out that Nathan had thrown a snowball at you while you weren't paying attention to what he was doing. "Oh Nath I'm gonna get you for that one!" you yell giggling while running towards him trying to catch up to him. "Oh, no your not" Nathan says turning around and pranced on top of you making you fall on the fluffy white snow. You are both on the snow with Nathan on top of you not letting you get up, "Nathan let me up!" You yell hitting him playfully "Not until you give me what I want" he said smiling "Ok then Sykes, what do you want?" you ask desperately to get up "For you to kiss me" Nath said getting closer to your lips. To his surprise you pull away and slip right under him and run towards the house. As soon as you make it inside you close the door so Nathan wouldn't get it but you don't hear him trying to open the door, suddenly you feel Nathan grab you by the waist and lifts you up and throws you on the bed. You hit the bed falling softly, Nathan is on top of you tickling you not letting you breath, he finally lets you catch your breath and meets his lips with yours. You are kissing Nathan passionately now and he is playing with your hair softly {not going into detail...} after a while you both lay down next to each other and you fall asleep next to Nath with his arms wrapped around your back and you feeling the warmth from his chest as you fall asleep. "Merry Christmas babe" Nathan whispers in your ear as you drift to sleep.

Vote, Comment & Share. xx.