Splash.

The sun is beating down on the sidewalk as you are tanning by the pool listening to the splashing and laughter of the children in the pool. You are laying down feeling the sun on your bare skin until you open your eyes and you open your eyes to see someone standing over you blocking the sun, you soon notice that it is your boyfriend Nathan staring down at you. "Umm your blocking the sun babe.." you say to him as you take of your sunglasses and sit up making room for Nathan to sit down. "Hey beautiful, want to go in the pool with me??" he asks as he hugs you from behind and kisses your neck. You giggle a little and turn around and kiss him, you pull away and both of you stand up and he takes your hand in his and starts to walk towards the pool. Both of you jump in making a huge splash and making all the kids laugh. 2 hours later it is just you and Nathan in the pool now since all of the other people have gone home, you notice that you are all alone now sitting on the steps of the pool and thinking that Nathan had gone to the bathroom. You feel something tickling your feet so you move to another spot since its dark and you cant see anything, you are pulled down and feel Nathan grab you by the waist and start to kiss you. You kiss him back and both of you are swimming around the pool and stealing kisses from each other once in a while. A little while later Nathan and you get out of the pool and start to pack up to go home. "hey babe how about I go rent some movies and we can have a movie night tonight???" you nod and peck his lips. You arrive at home with a bag full of movies, you go to sit on the couch and Nathan goes to the kitchen and gets a bowl of popcorn ready and some other snacks. You see Nathan walk in to the living room with his arms full of food, he sets them down on the table in front of the couch and sits next to you as the movie starts. You both end up cuddling falling asleep on the couch until Nathan carries you to your room and whispers "goodnight babe" you hear him but you are too asleep to answer so you just smile and fall back asleep.

Vote, Comment & Share. xx.