Burrrr.

"Morning babe" Nathan says as you open your eyes to wake up to a smiling Nathan, you smile and he leans down to kiss you. You finally decide to get up and look out your window....all you could see was white snow everywhere, your face lit up as you turned around to look at Nathan hugging you "Omg Nath look its beautiful!" you say quietly as you lean back on him still hugging you. "It is babe, just like you" he whispers into your ear and kisses your neck. You turn around and wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him, you both pull away and go get dressed, when you done getting ready you go back to the window and see Nathan tapping on the window telling you to go outside with him, so you get your coat and run out into the white fluffy snow. You see Nathan trying to build a snowman so you grab some snow and launch it at him, it hits his back and he quickly turns around to find you throwing more snow at him. "Come get me Sykes!" you yell from the other side of the lawn trying to hide in the snow with your white coat, you dont hear a response, so with that you get out from where you are hiding and look to see if you could see Nathan coming. "Gottcha!" you hear Nath scream before he jumps on top of you from behind and you both tumble in the snow together, Nathan was on top of you so you couldnt get up "Get off me Sykes!" you yell playfully while hitting him. He ignores your request and leans down closer to you and kisses you passionately, you try to push him off but it doesnt work cause he was just to strong. You are still on the ground with Nathan on top of you kissing you, he pulls away after a while to let you catch your breath "I love you babe" he says in his deep voice that you love. He finally lets you up and you both go back inside the house and enjoy some tea Nathan had made for you while you both sit down on the couch cuddling with Nathan next to the warm fireplace.

Vote, Comment & Share. xx.