Chapter 39- Affairs

Chapter 39- Affairs

Kensi's POV  

I strutted through the crowded nightclub, my short, black slinky dress hugging every curve and crevice of my body snugly. I didn't mind the dress so much, but my heels were killing me. They were like six inch torture devices strapped to my feet.

Scanning the club, I spotted the man I need to get close to. He was seated in the back with about four other girls, all brunettes. I took a deep breath, and began to walk past his party and see if he would be interested.

"Hey, sweetheart! How's 'bout you come have a few drinks with me? I'll make it worth your while." Nicks smirked, eyeing my long, bare legs. Too disgusted to reply, I put on a fake smile and took his outstretched hand. Nicks pulled me right next to him, and placed an arm around my waist.

"You're my favorite so far." He whispered into my ear. "I want you to come back to my place so we can have a party of our own." I glanced across the club where Callen and Sam were watching and listening. Callen nodded grimly.

"I was hoping you would ask." I whispered seductively, running my finger along the buttons of his shirt. A drink was pushed into my hand from Nicks. I accepted it, and took a small sip of the fruity cocktail. His hand slid lower down my body to my waist. I bit my lip, trying as hard as I could to not end this guy's life.

"Easy Kens..." Sam said through the earwig. He knew how filthy and uncomfortable I was feeling.

All I could think about was the look on Deeks' face when I told him my mission. At first he was shocked, then just angry.

He slammed his Jello down on the table, and ran his fingers through his hair.

"No, I don't like this plan. It sounds dangerous, and you could get caught easily. I know this guy from LAPD, he's paranoid and will check out every story you give him."

"I'm the only one who can get close to him and not raise any red flags. I don't like dealing with cocky criminals either, but its our only lead so far."

"Please Kens, I'm getting a bad feeling about this case."

"This isn't your choice to make. It isn't my choice either, so save it, Deeks. I didn't need your opinion, I just wanted your partnerly support on this." I stormed out of the room, Deeks' alarmed voice calling after me as I got in the elevator.  

"Hello? You in there?" Oscar Nicks waved a hand in front of my face.

"Sorry I zone out sometimes." I giggled.

"You know, I never asked your name."

"Natalie."

"Oscar, but my friends call me Ozzy."

"Alright Ozzy, how's about another drink?" I said, holding up the empty glass. "But this time, something a little stronger, I'm a big girl."

"Anything for you, Natalie." He handed the glass to a nearby waiter and ordered another drink.

"Geez Kens, stay awake. You almost blew it." Callen said.

"Yeah, yeah." I muttered.

*^*

The rest of the night consisted of drinking, endless narcissistic stories told by Ozzy, about himself, and a whole lot of inappropiate touching that should have ended with a slap to the face and a broken hand, but unfortunately physical contact comes with the territory of being an undercover agent.

"Ready. Natalie?" Ozzy smiled, and took my hand.

"Of course!" He led me out of the club, many of his buddies giving him a thumbs up or a slap on the back. All I could do was smile mindlessly and follow him out.