Chapter 23-Goodbye

Previously on Accidentally in Love

The NCIS team from DC came to Los Angeles and joined forces with OSP

A man was releasing anthrax to Marines and Naval officers

Kensi, Deeks, Tony DiNozzo, and Ziva David were all infected when they entered Trak's motel room that had anthrax spores spilled in it.

Sam and Callen caught and killed Trak and found the cure to the strain.

Chapter 23-Goodbye

"Kensi's POV*

The antidote worked. When I woke up, I felt a whole lot better. There was no one in the room but me, or so I thought.

"Hello Kensi Blye." growled an unfamiler voice from the far end of the room. I reached back for my gun, but I just grabbed a handful of hospital gown instead.

"Who's there?" I called out. Whoever it was, they were hiding.

"You know who it is." 

"K-King?" I studdered. A large figure flowed from behind a curtain.

"Good guess, Kensi Blye." 

i stared at the man, trying to find a way to identify him. He made it really hard. King was wearing all black, from hoodie to shoe. Over his face was a white mask which slid over his entire head and covered his neck.

"Who are you? What the hell do you want?" I snapped, trying to act tough.

"You and your idiotic partner ruined my life. Now, your life shall be ruined also."

"I bet you don't even know how to destroy me." 

King chuckled softly. The white eyes of the creepy mask seemed to stare into my soul.

"Who do you think planted the anthrax sample in that motel room?" 

I felt my heart race inside my chest. Paying for a room with a credit card is risky, and Trak is no fool. King set us up. He almost got us and two friends killed. Anger brewed throughout me, and swung out of bed, and tried to stand and fight King. Unfortuantly, my legs didn't seem to want to work, and I tumbled to the cold floor.

"Tsk Tsk Ms. Blye, you need your strength back before you can get back to work. Doctor's orders." King said like I was a little kid. I lunged at his calves, but he simply stepped aside, and disappeared through the door.

"Fuck!" I muttered to myself in frustration, and sat up against the wall, my head cradled in my hands. This was bad. King is too good, too sly. Deeks and I can't catch him on our own.

"Kensi? Kensi!" I looked up to see Deeks stumble towards me.

"Deeks?" 

"Are you okay? Why are you on the floor?" He kneeled down next to me and placed a hand on my cheek.

"I, uh, was hot in the bed..." I lied.

"Well you look smoking hot sitting there on the floor too, so I don't think it helped much." Deeks smirked.  I punched him in the shoulder, a sign that I was really not in the mood for his flirty humor.

"They released you already?" I changed the subject.

"No, I snuck past the nurses. I have about three minutes until they notice that my crafty pile of pillows is not a real person."

I giggled and held out my hands for him to help me up. He took them and pulled me to my feet with such force that I fell forward into his chest.

"Deeks!" I yelped in surprise as he squeezed me into him.