Chapter 5- Weak

*previously on accidentally in love*

"You don't know how it feels Deeks," I [Kensi] whispered. "To be in love, to be happy, and have everything you could ever want, ripped away from you without a moments notice. "

"But Kensi, I do know how that feels. That's exactly how I felt when you were abducted."

...

Does Deeks love me? 

Do I love Marty Deeks? 

...

I just basically said that i love Kensi Blye.  

...

I can't mess up my friendship with Kens. She is almost the only person I trust.  

But, do I love her?

******************************

Chapter 5- Weak

*Kensi's POV*

My eyes opened to the white walls of my hospital room. I hate hospitals. Everything smells like sickness, death, and cleaning supplies. Hospitals also bring bad memories for me.

When Jack crashed his car during a flashback, I sat sobbing in the waiting room like a miserable little 2 year old.

When Callen was shot.

When Deeks was shot.

Oh Deeks... Why did that one comment have to escape his lips?

"Hey Kens!" A familiar voice rang throughout the room. Sam and Callen stood at the foot of my bed. Deeks was nowhere to be found with them.

"How's it going?" Callen smiled, his bright blue eyes scanning my battered face. "Okay, that little shit is gonna get it now for doing that to you." He growled while pounding his fist into his hand. Sam looked over at Callen, laughed, and started to imitate his serious expression. I laughed softly.

"Oh save some of him for me. I can't let you guys have all the fun!" I nodded, also pounding my fist into my hand.

We all laughed, and for a peaceful minute, the thought of Deeks was gone.

"So where's Deeks?"

Thanks a lot Sam. I looked down at my hands with a sigh.

"Kensi? What did he do?!" Yelled Sam with anger rising in his voice. A protective hand came down on my shoulder softly.

"Nothing! We just had uh a little moment awhile ago. I'm fine" I said vaguely.

"We both know you're not fine, Kens." Callen sigh.

"It was a private moment. None of your business!"

"Kensi..."

"Don't Kensi me, Sam." I snapped. He held up both is hands in surrender. Neither of them wanted to argue with a grumpy girl in physical and mental pain.

"Fine then. Point taken. We have to go talk to Peter anyways. See ya." Sam kissed his thumb and then pressed it softly on my forehead with a sympathetic grin. Callen gave a small squeeze on my hand, and a wave goodbye. I was alone in my room with no one but my thoughts to occupy my time. This could be dangerous.

*Callen's POV*

"Something is not right, and I'm gonna find out what that shaggy haired surfer did." Muttered Sam with rage boiling through every word. We were both on big brother mode, and Deeks was on the radar.