Chapter 28- Prisoner

Kensi's POV

The musty smell of my tiny prison was almost choking me. My body had been compacted into a tiny box hours ago, since then I haven't heard anyone or anything. 

It was dark in the box, but I knew I looked like crap. After a long fight, ending in my head being smashed into a door frame, I found myself bound to a wooden pole in a dark room.

My white tank top was torn and stained with dark brown blotches. My jeans were caked in mud and torn at both knees. Somehow, my shoes were lost in the transport here. 

That was weeks ago. Since then, I've changed locations 4 times, each by men with hoods. I haven't talked to anyone that may be in charge, and any food and water is brought by more men in disguise. 

I don't know who deceided to take me or why. As far as I know, no other prisoners were taken. Special Agent Keegan Hagan, the man I was working with, was killed right before my eyes. I was knocked out seconds later. He was just trying to save me and now... I can't dwell on him though. If I break down, I will never make it out alive. 

I rested my sore head on the side of the box. How did this mission go so bad so fast? We were only a little over a month into the operation...

My thoughts were interrupted by shouting coming from outside my box. 

"YOU PUT HER IN A BOX?" screamed someone, followed by the distinct sound of a hand making contact with a face.

"But boss, she kicked Joe's ass at the last safe house. This chica can fight." I reconised the voice of the second man as Alejandro Leon. He's the inside man for us, and so far I've at least seen him at all the locations. He's close to the leader.

"She is our guest, Alejandro. Now let her out." 

"Are you sur-"

"NOW." 

"Okay, okay, jeez." He muttered. I could feel my prison start to move.

"Don't be stupid, amigo..." Alejandro whispered as the clasps to the hatch were undone. Suddenly the trapdoor flew open and I tumbled out into the dusty room. My eyes adjusted to the light, and I could see the two men. Alejandro was originally from Mexico. He was pretty built, around 5'10" and had short spiky hair. The other man was considerably older than Alejandro. He looked about 6'4" with short, military cut hair, and an expensive suit.

"Welcome Katelyn." The man said, using my alias.

"You know my name, shouldn't I know yours?" I stared him down.

"Well anyone can give themself a name and call it their's. Maybe you should tell me your real name, and I'll consider making friends."

"My real name is Katelyn Jagg."

"Don't lie to me, Katelyn. I really hate liars, and I'd hate to do something I'll regret later."

"I'm not lying."

"Fine, if you're going to be difficult." And with a swift, firm movement, he slapped me across the face. My head swayed to one side, but I did not cry out or show any emotion from the stinging sensation. 

"You hit like a seven year old girl." I smirked. 

"Oh you have jokes?" He frowned and took ahold of my hair, pulling it upward.

"They're only jokes if you think they're funny." 

"Playing games with me isn't going to help you, sweetheart."