Chapter 15- Made

*Previously on Accidentally in Love*

"Well the couple with the most ties to the crimes are Kevin and Charlene O'Bryant."

"Wait what? We interviewed them. They tipped us off about a group of roommates living next door."

"Then they lied..."

*************************

Chapter 15- Made

*Deeks' POV*

It's been two days since I was sick with the flu. Kensi told me all about how the O'Bryants have been playing us, and now we had to get proof that they were really the sleeper agents.

"So I'll call her, and ask if they want to join us for dinner tonight. Then we need to subtly get into the conversation of bombs and secret agents." Kensi said confidentally.

"And how the hell does that come up in conversation? 'Oh this potato salad is amazing! It reminds me of my cousin that is a Russian sleeper agent! What do you think about undercover terrorists, Charlene?"' I imitated a conversation in a high pitched voice.

"Is that supposed to be me?" 

"What? No it's not supposed to be anyone."

"It obviously someone. Do you think I sound like a seventeen year old girl, is that what it is?"

"Dammit, what are you talking about? It was a joke, Josie!"

Kensi rolled her eyes, and obviously pretended to be reading an email on her phone.

"Is there something wrong? Did I say something or do something? What is going on here?"

"It's nothing, Matt. You didn't do anything."

"Then what is it then? 'Cause I am so confused right now."

She gave a small laugh under her breath.

"I'm sorry. It's my problem." 

It was all clear now.

"What? Oh wait. Are you on your time of the-"

"Shut up, Matthew." She interrupted. I grinned at her. She glared at me back.

Defiantly that time of the month.

*^*^*^*

"Hi! Charlene, it's Josie Herd." Kensi said into the phone. She had her annoying, preppy undercover voice turned on.

"Thanks! So Matt and I had an amazing time surfing earlier this week." *pause* "We were wondering if you wanted to have dinner over at our place tonight." *pause* "Great! See you then!" and she hung up the phone.

"What did she say?" I asked.

"We'll see her and Kevin at six thirty. They're bringing dessert."

"Cool. I really hope 'dessert' doesn't involve getting blown up."

"Yeah." She smiled.

As she tried to walk past me to go into the bathroom, I stepped infront of her to block her path. She rammed into my chest for the second time this week.

"What the hell, Matt?" Kensi growled.

"Since you're obviously not in the best mood today, and probably not feeling too hot either, I got you a special surprise to settle your hormones."

She crossed her arms and stuck out her hip. 

"Woah, okay, Devil Kensi is not amused. Lets get straight to the point." I rushed. I reached into my back pocket and pulled out a small slip of paper, the size of a buisness card. She took it from my hand, and read it outloud.