Sixty || Vicious

|| Vicious

"Jacy, come on, don't do this."

Fully dressed, Jacy pulled on her Army green jacket and let her hair free from the collar. Curls flowed around her and there was a spark in her eyes. "I'm not sitting out anymore."

Allison followed Jacy out of her bedroom, "You don't-"

"Al, I'm going. I don't care that I was almost murdered twice last night or that I have a severely messed up life. Something is going wrong at the hospital and I'm going." Jacy grabbed her car keys, not a quake in her step.

Joining her in the car, Allison only sighed. "You hate the hospital."

"That's not a concern for me right now," replied Jacy as she drove away from her dark home. "My friends, my mother, all of our parents. They're all there and something's wrong."

"You're a lot like Scott, you know?"

Jacy barely glanced over to Allison as she sped through a yellow light. "What do you mean?"

"Nothing, nevermind," Allison softly replied as she looked up to the hospital in front of her. "Okay, if you're in, I'm in. Let's do it."

Jacy climbed out of her Honda after killing the engine and flicking off the headlights. "Look," said Jacy as she pocketed her keys, "the lights in the hospital."

"The power only goes out when it's under supernatural attack," Allison said with a sigh. "All right, your intuition is good."

"Split up," directed Jacy as the two walked up to the hospital. "Find your dad, I'll catch up later."

Allison nodded, vanishing from Jacy's side as the automatic doors slid open.

Jacy went into the hospital, able to hear the screams of those long dead. She ignored them, making her way to the stairwell. With the power surging, she didn't trust the elevators.

Jacy listened for voices, hearing Melissa McCall. She opened the third floor, searching for the nurse. "Melissa!"

A curly haired woman turned, relief hitting her. "Hey Jacy. I thought you were staying in bed."

"I couldn't take it," replied the teen as she caught up to Melissa and Noshiko.

Noshiko nodded in greeting to Jacy, walking at Melissa's side with Jacy on her other.

The trio turned a corner, their steps ceasing as he lights flickered and screams emitted.

An orderly ran through, searing with fear, a doctor followed and a whimpering nurse took cover in a room nearby.

"This isn't-" Jacy inhaled, her eyes suddenly flaming ringed violet and blue. Her lips parted, recognizing the foul scent of death.

Both Noshiko and Melissa looked to Jacy worriedly before returning their eyes forward as a shadow casted over the already dim hallway.

A hulking mass of bones and rage stood in front of the three, vibrating with enough viciousness to break the world in half.

"I would recommend running," said Jacy as she was slightly ahead of the two mothers. She sprang her claws, ready to fend off the berserker.

But Noshiko didn't waver.

Melissa partially glanced to Mrs. Yukimura, "Are you still a kitsune?"

"Technically," Noshiko replied.

"Okay, nope. Run," Jacy shouted before backing up and taking off in a sprint with Noshiko and Melissa. She winced, able to hear Liam's roar above them. "Go, go!" She herself, skidding to a stop, faced the charging berserker with a plan in mind.