✴Twelve✴

My room door bursted open as if the cops had found out the bad guy's hideout or something.

I sat up straight and found a guy with stupid smirk on his face.

Ryan.

"Don't you know that you are supposed to knock before getting in?" I asked, already annoyed by my so called second mate, on the first day of my stay here.

He shrugged. I don't wanna waste my energy by arguing with this guy.

He grabbed my hand and yanked me up, from the bed. The smirk wasn't planning to disappear anytime soon.

"What the?" Before I could question his stupidity, he dragged me outside the room and then down the stairs.

Oh! Even here, my room's upstairs, across from Ryan's room.

"Dinner time." Luna Helen announced as soon as we reached the kitchen. Both the houses were more or less same, in the infrastructure. I still don't know why there are two packs. I gotta ask Rebecca or Ashley. I don't have plans to have a proper conversation with Ryan.

I smiled and tried to take my hands off of his hold but couldn't. Poor me.

Rebecca, Ashley, Alpha Louis were seated in the dining table next to the kitchen and Helen was carrying a bowl from kitchen counter to the table.

Rebecca waved at me, beckoning me to sit next to her but this guy dragged me to the opposite side and pulled me to sit next to him.

I'm too lazy, by birth. So, I prefer playing along than to protest and waste my hell lot of energy. And I know he wouldn't leave me even if I put up a fight.

I gave a worried look to Rebecca and she just mouthed, 'I'll save you after dinner.' That was sweet. Only a werewolf can save me from another one.

"Are you feeling comfortable yet?" Alpha Louis spoke up, all of a sudden and scared the crap out of me. I almost dropped my fork but caught it before it flew past my knee.

Ryan chuckled loudly. Meanie.

"Um- yeah. I'm good." I answered nervously.

Alpha Louis smiled and continued with his food.

"Forgive my son's worst behavior, darling." Luna Helen apologized and glared at Ryan who was oblivious to this and was digging into his food like an animal he already is.

I nodded my head and continued eating.

After dinner Rebecca bailed me out of Ryan's hold and both of us sprinted to the girls' room with Ashley following closely behind. This room was right next to mine.

"Phew." Rebecca sighed as the three of us settled down on the bed.

"He must've annoyed you, terribly." Ashley commented.

"Yeah." I said and all of us chuckled.

"So? How did your stay at Zander's go?" Rebecca asked hugging the pillow to her chest. At this point, each of us had a pillow in our lap and were hugging it.

"It was good." I grinned at them and told them almost everything what had happened there omitting the make out sessions.

When I happened to take a glance at Ashley, she looked sad for some reason. I think it's gotta do with her being mateless.

"Did Zander... um- make a move or something?" Rebecca's curiosity level was off the roof.

"Shhh... They might hear you." I whispered, squeezing the pillow.

"Nah! My room's werewolf sound proof." Rebecca said and I shouted.

"WHAAAT?" I couldn't help my state of shock when I heard that. How do they make something like that?

"Calm down, kid. Few rooms are sound proof. That's, Dad's and mom's, then, Grandparents' room and my room." Rebecca counted with her fingers and she continued as I opened my mouth to ask her a question, "Because few are married and I got my mate." She blushed at the last part and I involuntarily, felt bad for Ashley but didn't look at her and make her feel bad.

"Ryan's room is sound proof too. I think Zander's would be either." Ashley added with a forced and fake grin.

"Okay. Tell us the juicy things now." Rebecca was back to the same, awkward question.

I blushed badly at the same time felt like running out of this room or better out of this planet. I may get an alien boyfriend, marry him and fly off to his planet in spaceship than to be part of such an awkward and embarrassing moments.

"He- uh- he only kissed me every night, before going to bed." As I finished my confession, the door opened with a loud bang. The girls who were looking at me with dreamy eyes and listening to my so called 'juicy incident' were now looking at the door's direction with wide eyes. I turned and found Ryan, again. Where are his manners?

He didn't look so good. He was shaking and his hand holding on to the door knob may break that thing off. He was giving so much pressure.

"Rya-" Rebecca got cut off by his death glare which was then, shifted towards me.

He grabbed my hand and yanked me up before dragging me out of the room.

He took me inside his room and shut the door, loudly. And turned to me with some kinda rage in his eyes.

"Ry-Ryan? What's wrong?" I stuttered in pure fear as I backed away from him. He caught up to me and pinned me against the wall.

"He kissed you?" He merely whispered, staring into my eyes.

As I was about to answer he beat me to it, "No, don't answer to that." He said through gritted teeth.

"You're mine. ONLY MINE." He growled and kissed me.

I gasped. Big mistake. The kiss got deepened and I kissed him back in autopilot mode. I couldn't stop myself.

Best whore award goes to Katelyn. Me.