✴Ten✴

Last night, Alpha Nick, said that Ryan's not supposed to tag along with Zander and me and same thing goes to Zander when I gotta stay with Ryan. Gosh! My life cannot get anymore weird and complicated. I'm like a doll being tossed between two sides. But in my case, I get tossed only after a week time.

I like Zander but I don't know what I'm gonna feel when I'm with Ryan. I feel like a top bitch, having to spend time with two guys who are my mates and I gotta choose which is the one.

What if I become too intimated with one alpha but finally I like the other one? Whenever I see the guy whom I didn't choose but was intimate while spending some time with him, the guilt and the awkwardness will eat me up alive.

It's over stressing my brain and heart. I feel that Ryan's taking all of it as a game. So, there's 75% sure that I may end up with Zander.

"Zan? We aren't going in a right direction." I turned to look at him. He seemed to be deaf at the moment and continued driving.

We're supposed to be turning left and go to school like normal kids but Zander took right and we're going to God knows where or may be Zander knows where.

"It's a surprise, Kate." He, finally decided to speak up. Surprise? May be he's taking a detour!

"Okay!" I grinned at him before turning back to look out the window.

After about half an hour, he stopped the car. I turned to look at him and he pointed at something in front of us. I looked at his hands direction and literally sucked in all of the air in the universe.

We were in a freaking amusement park right now.

"But, why?" Once I was out of shock, I turned to him.

He shrugged. "You're spending only a week with me and I don't want it to be boring and dull." He smiled cutely.

"Awe. Thanks." I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him for a hug. He hugged me back too and before pulling back he kissed me on my cheek. I, of course, blushed like an idiot and immediately jumped out of the car. He chuckled and stepped out before locking it.

"Come on." He held my hand and dragged me inside. It was huge and awesome, just to look at all the rides and games. I can't imagine how will it be to ride on them. It'd be cool.

Zander and ran to the changing rooms after getting us some clothes to change into. Zander got only shorts and I got a sea green tank top and a red short shorts. After changing to it, we stuffed our old clothes inside our lockers along with our mobile phones and other stuffs, like watches, bracelet etc.

Oh! There were bikini's on sale too but it wouldn't be so comfortable to roam around in so little clothes in front of so many people here and Zander wasn't okay with that too. When I ran my fingers over it, just to feel the material of those bikinis, Zander looked horrified and I just cracked up by looking at his face. I think he's possessive. Britt have told me all details of the mate's probable behaviours.

"Let's rock this place down." I said as we were finally ready to try out each rides and water games. Zander smiled and both of us took off running, holding each others hands.

Awe. I like this guy so much.

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

"Thanks. I'd so much fun." I said when we got back home around 8pm, yes, we were there for that long.

We even had dinner outside before getting home. Since we played too much I planned to hit the bed and right now both of us are in my room.

"I had fun too." He kissed me on my forehead. Since it was unexpected, I slightly shivered.

Next thing I was pinned against the wall. His breathing got uneven but rough. He pressed his body against mine and only looked into my eyes. The shivering problem got worse. I held onto his shirt for a grip, which only made him move a bit more closer to me and squish me against the wall.

"Zan?" I asked in a low voice.

He leaned down and pecked on my lips and released me from his hold. He smiled and said, "Good night." And left after giving a quick kiss, again.

He's such a sweetheart. I knew he wanted to do something more than just a peck on the lips but he had so much self control.

I had mixed feelings running in my mind. I mean, I wanted the kiss to be deepened too but I prefer unleashing my love after I make my choice. I don't wanna act like a whore.

Love??? Now, where the hell did that word come from?