✴Three✴

Caleb and Britt left in the morning after attacking granny's awesomest pancakes.

Now, Granny and I are in park, sitting on a bench and looking at the kids running here and there. Few kids are really annoying. Just their voice is enough to piss me off. But I tolerate all those tortures just for the sake of Granny, she loves this place so much. So, why not?

The breeze is not so cold or warm, it was in between and kept wrapping us around like a blanket. Felt good. But I covered Granny with all sorts of warm clothes. Sweater, scarf, gloves etc but I just came in my shorts. Hehe.

"Gran?" I started with my eyes on a kid who was so damn cute and adorable. Granny was looking at all the kids.

"Shall I cut my hair?" I asked once I heard her saying 'hmm'.

She snorted which made my head look in her direction. She was already grimacing. Pft. Old people.

"You'll look terrible. And no one will marry you." She sighed and continued, " let alone take a look at you." Though she tried her best to sound all caring and crap, her hidden amusement and teasing lady was peeking out once in awhile. Finally, she couldn't control, she laughed at my face, already imagining me in a new haircut.

Gosh! I glared at her and turned away immediately, lifting my chin up to show that I didn't think this was funny at all. It isn't, right?

We hit the park at 6pm and now its almost 8pm. 6 to 7pm we were walking around the park. After that, sightseeing, or more like, kids-watching while I was admiring just one cute kid. I gotta talk to him somehow and befriend that cute fellow tomorrow and also take a pic with him. Who knows he might become popular in future?

We got back home and made dinner. Granny prefers to go to bed, way to early. I can't blame her, it's her age that's making her do this.

After dinner and washing the dishes, oh, yeah, I've to do that part while she does the cooking part, she retired to her room and I ran to mine and sprawled on my bed.

Caleb and Britt would be having so much fun at the guys' party. I wanted to go there too but these idiots didn't ask me the second time whether I'm coming or not so I lost my chance of hitting on some hot wolf boys today. Thanks to my stupid self.

Just then my phone blarred and Britt's name flashed on it. Wow! My best friend still remembers me.

"Yeah?" I asked, after answering.

"Kate, Kate!" She sounded a bit panicky.

"What's the matter? Did Caleb cheat on you?" I was full on over protective- girlfriend mode now.

"I heard that." Caleb growled. Okay! He isn't cheating or anything.

"Kate. I left the gifts back at your room." Brittany said worriedly. My room? I looked around but couldn't spot out anything.

Before I could ask her, she answered, "It's in your closet. Could you please bring it here? My parents may eat my head off." She was in panic attack. I can clearly sense that. I could sense one more thing too.

I sighed and agreed to be there in few minutes. The other thing I sensed in her voice was an evil plan to get me to that party. My best friends are so clever. Of course, they are, who took lessons from ME.

I kicked my closet door open and found two gift wrapped boxes. One was rectangular in shape which was for Ryan and the other was small, cylindrical in shape for Zander. This cylindrical stuff must be a Cologne or something. Whatever. I'm just gonna do my post man, nah, post girl job.

I put on some casual clothes, skinny jeans and a white top. I informed Granny and took a cab. Poor me, I'm not allowed to drive. Sighs. And I don't have that much patience to control the huge metal body on my own either. So, I didn't protest.
⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪