✴Twenty Five✴

Final chapter☺.

A year passed.

Oh! We didn't do anything right after the night he had marked me. Ryan said that he didn't wanna rush into things. I wasn't ready either. But I was terrified about what Wolf Goddess had told me earlier. I even asked her if it was okay to postpone the mating process, she was hesitant at first but agreed finally.

But the pull was too much so we did IT after two days from the day I got marked. Hehe. Damn! It was awfully painful. I thought I might die or something but he was so gentle. Geez! Even now the blush is crawling up on my face slowly and I couldn't shoo it off.

And I got pregnant in, like a month time. I freaked out at first but everyone were so supportive and pampered me like hell. At first I was freaked out at the thought of being pregnant. As the days passed I got terrified of the thought of giving birth to a baby. Not just any baby, an alpha's baby. I've read in many books on wattpad that giving birth to an alpha's baby would be tremendously painful.

But I was so wrong about that, the perk of giving birth to the alpha's baby had something else. The delivery took place right after six months of pregnancy. Yeah, the baby/pup got formed way too earlier since it's the alpha's. The pain was bearable.

I got a boy, Wayne Nicolas Adams. Awe. Wayne's too cute. I'm not even looking at Ryan nowadays and that jerk had been being possessive on his own son. Pft.

Zander found a mate. Ivy, she's too beautiful. They met in a party which was actually my wedding party. Ryan and I didn't wanna have the wedding in a cliché way. So, after Wayne was born we had this so called wedding party where we just invited everyone and had loads of fun. And at night Ryan put a ring saying it was a promise ring and I didn't put a ring back in his hand. He would have to shift very often, right? He may lose the ring, so I didn't give him anything. I only kissed him. Hehe. Blush. Blush.

Simon and Rebecca are expecting a baby too. Austin and Ashley are taking it really slow since Ashley is too scared. Caleb and Brittany are expecting a baby too. Whoa, I feel too old for having a baby in my hand before all of them.

Grandma moved here, finally, saying that she wanted to spend quality time with her great-grandson before she dies. She was being over dramatic.

I just remember something. Wolf Goddess had insisted that I had to make the choice really soon and if I didn't, the packs might see it's doom.

'Can you still hear me?' I tried to contact her.

"Yeah, honey. Oh! Wayne's so cute." She appeared through the thin air and cooed. I was having Wayne in my arms and was dressing him up. Ryan's at the office room, as usual, busy with his alpha duties. She was as beautiful as before the last time I saw her.

"Hehe, thanks. I'm- you said that the pack might see it's doom if I don't choose my mate sooner. Is it still in danger?" I asked, stuttering.

"Thanks for calling me beautiful." She shot me her angelic smile and started playing with Wayne. That small dude was giggling and gawking at her.

"He can see you too?" I asked her, smiling.

She nodded her head. I waited patiently for her to answer my question and clear my scary doubt.

"No, they're no longer in danger." She said and I sighed in relief.

"Actually, they weren't even in danger in first place. I just lied to you." She said carelessly, picking on her teeth. Huh?

"Whaaat?" I nearly shouted and made Wayne cringe and cry. She took care of it by cradling him in her arms.

"Shhhh. Ryan was being badly heartbroken and I couldn't let him be that way. So, I just nudged you a tad bit."

I scoffed at the heavenly lady standing in front of me with my baby boy in her hands. She grinned at me, innocently.

Anyway, I didn't make a wrong decision by choosing Ryan. I laughed it off and she joined me too.

"I'm always watching over you all." With that she disappeared after handing Wayne over to me. I was just smiling like an idiot at the air when Ryan decided to step into the room.

"What are you smiling at?" He asked walking over to me and kissing on my forehead and then took Wayne from me.

Ryan loves to hold Wayne. Oh! Wayne looks so much like Ryan and that's why I'm not able to take my eyes off of my boy.

"Oh! That's nothing. I was just thinking about the day you marked me." I smiled at the newly found lie. I do love recalling that memory but now I was smiling because of her, The Wolf Goddess.

"I was thinking about the night we completed the mating process." He smirked and cornered me.

I bit my lip and tried to stop the blush. Damn! It's so punctual.

Ryan leaned forward and kissed me softly on the lips. I smiled when he pulled back.

"I love you guys so much, Kate." He said pointing to Wayne in his arms too who was playing with Ryan's shirt at the moment.

"I love you guys too." I gave my warm smile and pecked him on his lips before kissing Wayne on his chubby cheek.

Ryan tried to hug me but he couldn't, with Wayne in his arms. So I made it easier for him. I hugged both the boys. Grins widely.

Once upon a time a girl named Katelyn lived happily ever after. Hehe.

The End.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

A/N: I started writint this book just for #JustWriteIt . I wanted to see if I could write everyday. So, I didn't think too much about the plot. I just wrote whatever came to my mind. Hope you enjoyed, that's, whoever took time in reading it.

A speacial thanks to you Isabelle27xoxo for reading and voting on this story. It really means a lot. ☺