✴Two✴

"I'm gonna fight for you." He said looking into her eyes with so much of love.

"Could you rewind it a bit, Cal?" I asked, innocently.

BAM.

A pillow hit my face. Though its full of only cotton, it kinda hurt. I held my face and moved away from the wolf couples and reached the edge of the couch.

We three were having a sleepover at my place, since it's Friday night. Granny went to bed already. It's 10pm.

Caleb at the left end and I was at the right end with Britt sitting between us. She was glued to the left side, most of the time.

I do feel like a third wheel most of the time and try to back out from sleepovers and outings but these two are too sweet to ditch me like that.

"Hate you." I mumbled while rubbing my poor cheek. I heard Caleb and Brittany chuckle.

Oh! We were watching Twilight Saga: Eclipse. And Jacob was confessing to Bella(bitch). I hate her, don't know why. I just wanted to watch that scene again but assaulted by my best friend. People are so rude and harsh nowadays.

"Hey, Kate!" Britt sat straight in the couch and Caleb paused the movie.

Damn.

"Yeah?" I fixed my eyes on the screen and turned only head in her direction, just to show that I'm listening to her.

"Are you coming tomorrow? For the two alpha-to-be's birthday party." Brittany asked, tilting her head to look at me, in the eyes. She looked funny.

Zander and Ryan were born on the same day. Zander invited me in person, since I'm hanging out with Caleb and Britt. He's such a sweetheart.

Ryan invited me too because Zander did and he had no other option. Ryan and I've a small history which I really don't wanna think about at the moment and spoil my awesome sleepover with two beauties.

Now, I faced her completely, taking my eyes off of the screen that had Edward's face on it. Caleb, I love you for pausing at such an awesome time.

Before answering her, I noticed something. Caleb's and Britt's popcorn bowl was empty and Caleb was eyeing my bowl greedily. Jeez! These guys eat like dinosaurs. I, carefully hid my bowl behind my back.

"Nah, I promised that I'd take granny to the nearby park." I sighed and fakely pouted. I did say the truth. I'm taking granny out but even if I didn't, I wouldn't be going to that party.

Just imagine, a single human among hundreds of werewolves. I'm not scared that they'll eat me. Actually I'm but that's just, 1%. If I show up at that party they might look at me like I'm a microscopic specimen or something. Not that I've been to any werewolves party. I just think that they may feel that way.

Worst of all, they might enquire about my parents and I gotta go through a series of 'oh! I'm sorry', 'I know how it feels like' and all the pitiful things along those lines.I don't wanna be a pity doll there.

"But I want you to be there." Britt pouted and leaned towards me to hug. I did cooperate, by moving closer to her. She hugged me. She's a bit, no no, over expressive. After our hugging session was over she got up and left to kitchen to refill hers and Caleb's popcorn bowl. I wanted some more too but she didn't ask me at all. Pft.

I felt the place next to me, weighing down a bit. I turned and found Caleb.

"Kate?", He held my free hand that wasn't holding the bowl, "I promise that no one will ask about your parents in the party." He voiced out my thoughts and scared the hell out of me.

I chuckled bitterly and shook away the tears that was ready to spill out. One reason was because I thought about my parents and the next reason was, how on earth did I get a friend like Caleb, who could clearly tell what was going on in my mind. These two things were the reason for my small stagnation of tears in my eyes.

"That's not the problem, Cal." I merely whispered with my head hung low but my hand was still in his hold. His hand was warm just like his heart. Crap! I'm talking crappy dialogues in my head.

"BRITTANY..." I saw her heading towards the living room so I screeched and made Caleb jump away due to the loud sound. They've super hearing ability. I think, I just disabled it by screeching so loudly. Brittany cringed and shook her hand on the process, making few popcorns spill on the floor.

"What the?" Caleb growled at me from across the couch, maintaining a good distance between the two of us. Wow! I scared a werewolf away. They'll always show off about their super hearing ability, strong body and sniffing skills and I'd be blinking at them since I've nothing. So, at times I'll use my one and only ability. Screech and scream. Hehe.

"What happened?" Brit placed the bowls on the table, in front of the couch and knelt down on the floor, looking at me, so worriedly.

I pointed at Caleb and stated, "He's not your mate. He's Edward Cullen. He just read my thoughts out loud."

BAM. BAM.

This time instead of a pillow, two bodies with flesh and blood, pounced on me and squished me.

Awesome. They were freaking heavy. Thank God! They didn't pounce on me in their wolf forms. I might've died on spot.

I love these guys so much. I don't know what I'd have done without the two in my lonely life which had only the memories of granny and I.

"I'm gonna die." I cried from beneath Britt. Caleb rolled over and laid down beside me and after a few seconds Britt rolled over and placed herself comfortably on Caleb. Awe, I want a boyfriend bed too.

I turned to their side and said, "I'm feeling sleepy." I rubbed my eyes, tiredly and was expecting the wolf couples to respond.

When I opened my eyes after rubbing it, they were gone. Huh? And I was floating in the air. Oh! I'm dreaming.

"Don't drop her down and kill her." I heard Britt's voice, scolding.... Caleb?

I opened my eyes, groggily. Caleb was carrying me to bed in bridal-style and Britt was in front of us. Awe...

Britt had told me that the guy or a girl wolf wouldn't like any other wolf being close to their mate. She also said that I'm an exceptional because Caleb and I, literally grew up together and her wolf has no problem at all in me being close to him. That was the sweetest thing I've ever heard and realized that how much my best friend trusts me.

Caleb placed me on my bed and they jumped next to me too. It's a sleepover, right? The three of us always sleep together on our sleepover nights. Nah, these guys won't do anything nasty. Our sleeping positions were same as that of the positions we were at the couch.

"I love you guys." I mumbled wigh my eyes closed. Immediately, I felt a hand wrap around me and other was trying to reach me but failed. The one who succeeded is Britt and who failed, is, Caleb, obviously.