✴One✴

Dedicated to pythagoraswasadouche

Girl❤ Thanks you so much for this cover. I tried to save this cover right after you made it but I couldn't and lost track of your profile. I went through it now and found it, finally.

pythagoraswasadouche  is an awesome author. Whoever is taking a peek at this work of mine please go check her works. It's wonderful💓

✴✴✴✴✴

Katelyn's POV:

Who invented education? I seriously wanna know. I'd even travel around the world to get to that man or lady and kill them by stabbing them in the head, non stop.

I'm in my physics class right now, trying my level best to be awake. But my hands are having it's way in skating and sliding on the notebook underneath.

I should've bunked school today and devoured granny's cookies, back at home. She's an awesome lady. I lost my parents in an accident when I was two or something and since then she took care of me, really really well. Okay! Let's not go there now.

I moved my eyeballs to the corner to check out what my two bestest friends, Brittany and Caleb, were doing.

The lovestruck puppies were looking into each other's eyes dreamily. I exhaled deeply, feeling a bit jealous of that relationship. I'm single, right now and not ready for any relationship, at least not yet, better never. I'm planning to become a nun and escape from heartbreaks and other equivalent craps.

About Brittany and Caleb, they're both werewolves. Yeah, it was really hard to believe at first when Britt tried to explain to me all the things and then, she shifted right in front of my eyes like how Jacob Black did it twilight. I was paranoid for a week but got over it when she took me to a ice cream shop.

Caleb is my neighbour but I didn't know about it at the beginning. We used to talk and hang out. He would bring flowers for my granny. She loves him so much. Then, Brittany filled me in with this new information called mates and stuffs. Jacob Black never said anything about mates. He said about imprints, well, Brittany smacked my head to make me understand that both are somewhat same. Caleb is her mate.

It happened a month ago. I'll never forget that day when they found out. It was so beautiful to watch them. Britt and I were walking back from the grocery shop, since we had a sleepover at my house, that night. Britt entered my house while I was talking to Mrs. Graham, Caleb's mom. It was Caleb's birthday and she told me that he's gone out to party with his pack guys. But Caleb did come back home while we were still talking about him. He came back to fetch his mobile. Just in time, Britt came outside to check on me, if I was dead or alive. Caleb froze in his porch and then looked behind my head. I turned around and found Britt mirroring his expressions, but her cheeks were also red.

Mrs. Graham squealed and made Britt to look away, still blushing. But I noticed Caleb's gaze was only on her. He walked to my house and before he could shove me aside, I steeped aside and gave some space. Soon, Mrs. Graham grabbed my hand and squeezed the life out of it in over joy. I was super happy too. And then Caleb said in a very unusual voice, "Mine". Then they kissed. Awe.

I felt a weird feeling when Caleb said that word 'mine'. The feeling was new and undescribable. It was like as if I was up in the air, in the rollercoaster and was about to descend down. I looked at the couples and smiled, involuntarily, admiring them so much. Hope, I get someone as loving as Caleb too.

As far as I've known, only the werewolves, still loved so genuinely and stayed with the same person till the end. I can't say the same in my case, I mean, for humans.

Yes! I'm a human. Nothing to be ashamed of, but I expected myself to be something extraordinary, like a fairy or something. Hehe.

Well, my school's half population is of werewolves. I, once asked Britt and Caleb, whether there are vampires and witches too,after effects of watching 'The Vampire Diaries' too much. Britt shot me a death glare while Caleb threw his backpack at my face. Jerk.

There are two packs in my place. Red Moon pack and Thunder Star pack. I loved the names, they're cool. Caleb and Britt belong to Red Moon pack.

The packs future alphas are in my school either. Both of them are equally hot and good looking. Zander of Red moon pack and Ryan of Thunder Star pack, the future alphas of respective packs. Actually, all the werewolf guys I've seen so far are well built and good looking. I don't know how. I think they're factory made.

If you're wondering whether the two packs quarrel with each other while walking in the corridor or in cafeteria, you're so wrong. They are kinda friends, the guys in school and whole of the pack members too.

Thanks to Brittany for stuffing all of this inside my head.