✴Twenty one✴

When I woke up today, my face was a bit swollen up due to all the weeping and stuff. I'm pathetic just like my life. Once Ryan hung up on me, I cried for awhile and went downstairs to have dinner. Caleb and Britt came back around 10pm and we had a sleepover. We always have sleepovers. I told them about Ryan's behavior and broke down completely. Finally after the console session was done, the three of us cuddled against each other and slept.

I had to put makeup today to hide my puffy eyes. Damn, it was so tiresome. Not that I never use makeup but I don't put too much. Today I had to.

I entered school with Caleb and Brittany. Again people shot me some looks, probably wondering why I'm not with any of the wolf/hot guys, I guess. Oh! I can't call my best friend hot. So Caleb is exceptional.

Zander being the sweetheart he is, walked up to me and asked if I was feeling okay. He even asked Caleb for conformation. Awe.

Caleb, Brittany, Zander and I walked to the first class together since we had the same class. But what I didn't expect to see there was, Ryan Adams.

He doesn't have that class with me. He was talking to some guy from his pack, I think his name was Harry or something. Harry is in this class.

As soon as we stepped in Ryan glared at us, more like, at Zander and I. We weren't even holding hands or anything, yet he burnt holes on our faces and looked at us, as if we were his enemy.

He was about to leave the class and I blocked him. Yeah! I'm that bold. I'm not meaning about blocking him would show my boldness but getting embarrassed in front of the whole class if Ryan yells, needs lots and lots of courage. And I don't know who filled that garbage inside me today. I'm doubting the Wolf Goddess.

'You're right, dear.' Her voice echoed in my head. Huh? Wow, she chose to talk to me though mind links.

'Can you hear me too?' I asked dumbly, still blocking Ryan's way.

'Yes, dear.'She said.

'I'll talk to you in few minutes, mam.' I didn't know how to address her.

"What?" Ryan asked annoyed. Seeing me standing there, blocking his way but saying nothing made him irritated, I guess.

"Why are you being this way?" I asked looking into his baby blue eyes. He closed his eyes and turned away once he opened them again.

He sighed and said, "No reason." With that he left the classroom by pushing me aside, slightly.

Few bitches were laughing in the background. Pft.

Don't cry. Don't cry. I chanted these words in my head as I walked back to my seat along with Zander. He sits beside me.

'Why's he behaving that way, Goddess?' I tried to communicate with her.

'It's part of the mate thing.' She said.

Hmm?

'But Zander isn't like that!" I added and waited for her wise answer.

'Okay! I can see clearly that you are struggling so much to make your choice.' She ignored my point about Zan and started with her new plan, 'You've just a day left to make your choice. And I'm going to make it a lot more easier for you.' She sounded genuine. Of course, she's a goddess.

'Really?' I couldn't help but squeal in my head.

'What are you gonna do?' I asked very impatiently.

She laughed and said, 'You'll see it yourself but don't leash your emotions when they try to get out. Just make the choice when you know who is the one.' I gulped at the sound of it.