✴Seven✴

Guess my location now!

White House?

Pft, no.

Disneyland?

Hell, yeah!

Bullshit, nope. I'm in Zander's house and in my so called, new room, gaping at the walls.

Oh! It's Monday, which means school but Nick, Nicolas Adams, he asked me to call him as just Nick, he asked me to bunk school today and so does Zander but Ryan had to leave. Poor thing.

Zander's pack guys helped in shifting my stuffs here. I, actually refused to shift here at the last moment saying that I gotta take care of Grandma but Mrs. Graham said that she'd do that and asked me not to worry but how could I not be worried?

But the best part was when Grandma shooed me away saying that I have to stay only with my mate. It wasn't so easy to leave her and so I asked her to come along, even Zander asked her to but she refused saying that she'd never leave the place where her love's, Grandpa's memories are etched. Awe, that was soo so beautiful. I hope I say something like that to my grandkid or grandkids in future.

I unpacked everything and that's why I threw my body on this heavenly thing called bed, to rest for a while.

Knock, knock.

"Yeah?" I'm in no way gonna get up and answer the door.

Sarah Adams stepped inside and looked around my room. On seeing her all the tiredness flew out the window and I sat up straight.

"Well, I thought you may need some help with the unpacking and stuffs." She said pointing to my now empty bags in the corner of the room. Awe, that's so sweet. I just smiled at her.

"Come with me." She stretched her hand out and I, reluctantly, held it and followed her.

My room was upstairs right across from Zander's room. When I hesitated to take the room, Sadie, told me that it's the mate stuff and crap. I'm happy that they didn't shove me inside his room.

Sarah took me downstairs and into the kitchen. There was a dining table near the kitchen but there was also a small counter inside and that's where I'm asked to be seated at the moment. She didn't exactly ask me, she just made me sit on the stool. I found Sadie making something.

"Just a few minutes, Darling." Sarah said before joining with Sadie.

I looked around, searching for Zander but all I could see was an empty living room. I sighed and turned back to the ladies. They were done and were seated across from me, with wide grins on their faces. That was creepy.

I smiled and then pursed my lips into a thin line.

"Are you searching for Zan?" Sadie asked with evil smirk on her face. Now, I get it. The smirk runs in the family. I can't believe that it had reached even the third generation.

I nodded, shyly and grinned at her, like a mad woman.

"Oh! He's out. Alpha duties." Sarah shrugged. I nodded.

There was some silence for awhile until Sarah opened her mouth and asked about my Granny. Then, all hell broke lose. I started crying. I don't know why but I got so emotional. The two ladies freaked out and rushed to my side in a flash and hugged me, which only made me to cry more and more.

"I can understand, honey. A girl's life begins in her mates house only. Sarah and I had to leave behind our families and come here, too. But don't worry you can visit her whenever you want to and we'll never make you feel away from home." Now Sadie's hands were cupping my face and she was looking dead in my eyes. I know she's sincere and whatever she said was true. Sarah was nodding her head, occasionally.

"What's wrong?" We turned around and found a very worried Zander coming towards us. I wiped off the tears with the back of my hand.

"Nothing." Sadie said after giving me a sly look.

"I'm assuming that you ladies must've scared her or something." He eyed the ladies accusingly.

"You're not supposed to talk to the Head Luna like that." Sarah slapped his back. I couldn't help and a chuckle left my mouth. Zander smiled cutely, completely ignoring his mom's wrath and we were looking into each others eyes. I never thought I'd enjoy such a moment where there's neither some action nor words, this much. His eyes held so many emotions.

"Is everything ready?" Sadie butted in between our little moment and made Zander sigh in exasperation. I bit my inner cheeks to control my smile. Zander nodded and suddenly I was pushed forward by some external force who happened to be the Head Luna, Sadie Adams. And my destination was Zander's chest. He held me by holding my waist. The flames that were so little on my face started to spread so much I wanted to just jump off inside a cold water or something. The ladies let out a cackle before walking away.

"Sorry about her." Zander chuckled once I pulled back. I smiled and nodded. He held my hand and took me upstairs where the ladies headed a few seconds ago.

We stepped inside my room and I froze not before leaving my mouth and eyes to be wide open.

Rebecca and another girl were standing in front of my closet which was loaded with millions of cute dresses. I turned to my dresser and that was loaded too. My eyes landed on Zander.

He shrugged. So, I turned to the ladies.

"When we asked your best friends, they filled us up with your clothing choice. They also told us that you wouldn't accept all this if we had asked you to go out for shopping." Sarah grinned at me.

"But-" I opened my mouth but Rebecca cut me off.

"No buts. It's a small gift from Zander." She said and my head snapped in his direction who was standing right next to me. Geez! My neck hurts. I think something's is twisted inside.

Zander was only smiling, the usual super cute smile along with a puppy dog eyes. Awe. I couldn't say no to it.

"Um... Thanks." I smiled and I heard the ladies cheer in the background.