✴Twenty✴

Throughout the drive back to my old house all I could ever think of were, Zander's and Ryan's family and also those guys. Ryan was the one who stayed in my thoughts a little longer, since he didn't even say a goodbye when I left. That did hurt a bit. But, who am I talking about here? Ryan Adams. He's unpredictable.

After reaching home I walked inside with Caleb and Brittany in tow.

"Gran-gran, I'm back." I shouted once we had hit the living room. It's around 12 pm and she's in the kitchen.

She speed walked from the kitchen to the living room and gaped at me for awhile. I was expecting her to say something like 'I'd missed you' or anything along those lines. But she surprised me by crying in joy. Not.

"What the hell are you doing here?" She snarled at me. I was blinking at my one and only blood relation in this planet and who'd just yelled at me for coming back home after two weeks time. Wow! I was so pleased and happy. NOT.

"Um- they sent me back and asked me to make the choice from here." I answered in a low voice. Caleb and Brittany were having a pretty good show.

"WHAAAT?" Grandma yelled a bit over dramatically and continued, "Why? Didn't you behave properly or something? Yes, that must be it." With that she charged towards me and the clever girl I am, I started running around in the living room. In corner of my eyes, I noticed Caleb laughing out his head while Brittany was looking at me with pitiful eyes.

Okay! Brittany's off my target range but Caleb is.

I stopped dead in my tracks and turned to face my furious grandmother and said, "It's all Caleb's fault, Gran-gran." I pointed at him, oh so innocently. My grandma's laser eyes were turned to him and she started chasing him. Caleb's face paled and he started running too.

Phew! I'm spared. Brittany walked up to me, laughing and handed me a glass of water. After having that, the both of us walked to my room but not before helping Caleb to escape from my Grandmother.

"Look out!" I screamed at Granny, and she turned back where I was pointing, which happened to be the front door. Caleb took this as a life or death situation and sprinted towards us for rescue. The three of chuckled and ran upstairs to my room.

The three of us jumped on my bed and was under a laughing fit for awhile.

Once the three of us were tired, we shut our mouths. We were just looking up at the ceiling without saying a word to one another. Britt decided to speak up.

"Kate? Have you made your decision yet? Or are you still confused?" I know what and about whom she meant.

"Yeah, I wanted to talk to you about this too." Caleb joined. Now both of them were facing me. I was in between the two love birds, by mistake.

I let out a deep sigh, "I don't know. Both of them are equally good and take care of me really well." I said looking at Britt, she nodded in what looked like understanding and I turned to Caleb, he was half asleep.

Idiot. I pulled his hair to wake him up. I didn't elaborate on it to make it sound like a boring story or something for him to sleep. Yet he decided to ignore me.

"Ow, ow!" I pulled his hair again. How dare he!

"Okay, okay, I'm listening." He said, immediately switching on to his cute expressions. He's cute even if he isn't having any expressions on which is a very rare thing.

"Zander was really sweet and did everything that made me happy and smile. While Ryan was not so sweet but showered his love on me and took care of me just like Zan. Both of them are equally good and that's why I'm damn confused. You guys gotta help me out." I sighed in defeat.