Chapter twenty-eight: The Epilogue Without The Prologue (Mature-ish)

Well... This is the end. Thank you, everyone, for reading and commenting and voting, and I hope you enjoy this last chapter. I've no clue if you're sad or happy that it's over, but it is. But check out my new Larry fanfiction, too? I'll post the first part of it once I clear my head and get writing again. And after I, uh...stop crying. 

Thank you all so, so much. Can't express it enough :) Enjoy the final chapter. Tell me what you think.

Here's my little goodbye-for-now song >>>>>>>>>>>>

~Amaya

Oh, and there's a little bit of smut in it if you squint real hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Even as a new couple, neither Louis or Harry wanted their relationship to exceed past what happened at their homes and when they went out. They still didn’t want it that way. It didn’t have anything to do with the fact that it wasn’t any one’s business what went on between them; it was just because there wasn’t any way they could be together at school and not be punished for it.

That was okay with the both of them. They were so happy together now, and no one could ruin that. As long as they had one another, they’d be just fine. They had enough supporters, too – Niall, Ms. Styles, Gemma, Ed – who Louis saw frequently now – and the five new additions, Ms. Tomlinson and the girls.

As for the relationship itself… In the beginning of it, right from the first day they were officially together, things hadn’t changed between them. It was just the title that was new. Louis was Harry’s, and Harry was Louis’.

A month or so into the relationship, Harry and Louis found that they really enjoyed exploring each other. They knew what the other liked and didn’t like – for example, Louis got flustered when his bottom was touched or pinched out of nowhere, and Harry was insecure about his extra set of nipples unless they were treated otherwise by Louis’ perfect little lips.

And then, two months later, on a Friday, Louis was beat up in the boy’s bathroom again. Niall and Harry couldn’t help; they were in their own classes. So Louis stayed in the bathroom for the entire period, bleeding and hurting in a lot of places. Ed, thank God, was the one to show up, and he helped Louis because Louis couldn’t stand up on his own.

“How long have you been in here?” Ed asked, handing Louis a paper towel so he could dab the blood off of the cut on his eye.

Louis shrugged, swallowing the thick lump in his throat. He really wanted Harry. “Like…twenty minutes, maybe…I’m okay. Thanks.”

Harry hadn’t been very happy. He’d seen Louis’ eye at the end of the day and got angry, claiming that the next time someone touched Louis, he was going to go after them.

And then Harry took Louis to his house and proceeded to kiss every little cut and bruise Louis had received. When Louis started crying because he was sick and tired of getting beaten, Harry got Louis off by palming him through his jeans.

“H-Harry…stop,” Louis cried, whimpering as he writhed around on the bed. His eyes were pinched shut, but tears were still able to slip through. His mouth was hanging open and his breathing was irregular, and he continuously bit into his lip to keep himself from screaming. He pushed his hands at Harry’s arm, wanting his boyfriend off of him because he couldn’t take it. “P-please stop.”

“Why do you want me to?” Harry questioned. He saw that Louis was sobbing, but the way his fingers clenched around the bed sheets and how he panted ‘yes’ every few seconds, he knew Louis was feeling really good.