Chapter twenty-seven: The Date Part Two

Louis:

   Harry and I went to the movies next, and although we didn't pay much attention to it, we tried our best to stay quiet for the people who were actually greatly interested in the movie. We saw World War Z, a movie with Brad Pitt in it. I wasn't quite sure what it was about, not entirely, but during the rare times I actually looked up at the screen and tuned into it, I saw plenty of zombies.

Harry had made a point for us to sit in the back, and at the beginning of the movie, he was able to sit still and watch it. However, about twenty minutes into it, he started getting antsy, and he began shifting in his seat for 'a better position', because 'the seats were uncomfortable'.

When we were forty-five minutes through the movie, I was tugged out of my seat and redirected into Harry's lap, where his hands snuck securely around my waist and his chin dropped onto my shoulder.

"What're you doing?" I said softly, smiling down as I prodded Harry's fingers with my own. "We're in a movie theatre, if you haven't noticed. We're in public."

"And we're watching a movie about a war between zombies and humans. A very depressing movie at that," Harry responded just as quietly, his lips right at my ear. "And I figured everyone in here could use a dose of aggressive PDA between two happy people to break the tension. Do you think they'd like that?"

I rolled my eyes at Harry's innocent, joking tone, chuckling at him. "But this is our date, Harry. No PDA on a first date."

"At least stay in my lap?" Harry whimpered, pulling me so that my back was flush against his chest. I tilted my head back and nodded, kissing Harry's cheek. He returned the gesture, kissing the skin beside my ear and mumbling,

"Mine."

"Not technically," I teased, lifting my head back up and staring at the movie screen. Harry's thumbs drew slow circles onto my ribcage, and as long as he was doing that, there wasn't any way I could concentrate. "M'not yours. I'm not your boyfriend."

"And that really needs to change," Harry whispered, kissing the back of my neck. I squirmed, and he chuckled softly. "Should I do the honors?"

"No!" I hissed, and the man who was two rows in front of us turned around in curiosity. I leaned back against Harry, sighing at him. "I want to do it!" I whined. Harry was special to me and this entire thing was special to me and I wanted everything to be great.

Well, everything was great. I just wanted it to get even better.

Harry laughed, nuzzling his nose in the crook of my neck. He was so touchy and I loved it. "I'll let you do what you want," he murmured.

"Thank you," I piped, grinning. "Now watch the movie."

"Louis, this movie is–"

"Watch the movie, Haz."

                                                                                                ~~~

   "It's cold," Harry whispered, gripping my hand tighter as we walked down the sidewalk. The movie had ended only about ten minutes ago, and once Harry and I had left the theater, we decided to walk around a bit instead of going straight to the car.

"It's winter," I retorted, reaching up and kissing his cheek. "You should wear gloves next time. And maybe a thicker jacket."

Harry shrugged, the corner of his mouth lifting in a half-smile. He turned to face me, those pretty green eyes looking happy and maybe a little tired. "Thanks for everything, Lou," he mumbled. "This was really nice."