Chapter twenty-two: All Better

The Author's Note at the end is quite important, so please don't skip over it! Thank you – enjoy the chapter :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry:

   Louis hadn't been unconscious for very long, but while he was, I had Lottie and Fizzy help me lift him onto the couch, and then we left him alone. We'd been completely silent; none of us knowing what to do or say. We were going to let Louis come to on his own time, because in all admittance, he'd taken in a lot.

I didn't know what to expect when Louis' eyes had landed on his sisters. I figured he'd at least smile – maybe get a little emotional. I certainly didn't think he'd start having a breakdown, and him passing out was the very last thing I thought would've happened.

"Is he going to be okay?" Lottie questioned, petting lightly at my arm. I'd just met her – I'd just met all four of them – but we already seemed to rely on each other a lot. We all wanted Louis to be happy. She, along with her sisters, resembled Louis and had the same bubbly personalities as he did, and talking to them felt like I was talking to Louis.

I looked down at Lottie, raising my eyebrows and giving a small smile. "He'll be fine," I whispered, nodding. I lifted a hand and ruffled her hair. "He was just surprised, you know? He was a bit overwhelmed. He hasn't seen you guys in such a long time."

Lottie nodded, fixing her light brown hair. "I've missed him so much. Mum didn't want him here because he's...he's gay."

I smiled sadly. "I know; he told me. He's still really upset about that."

Lottie raised an eyebrow. "Do you fancy Louis? I saw the way you touched his back and stuff, and how you looked so concerned over him." She smiled. "Like a couple."

I chuckled. "Yes, I fancy Louis quite a bit. And he's told me that he feels the same." I shrugged, smiling in a way that probably suggested that I was lovesick. "It just sort of happened."

Lottie's face lit up, and she glanced at her brother, eyeing the way Fizzy, Daisy, and Phoebe huddled around him in angst that he'd wake up soon. "So you two are dating?"

I shook my head. "Not quite." I didn't say anything else, not knowing how to explain it any further. I heard a struggled groan and a few little gasps after a moment, and I dashed to the couch.

Louis had his eyes open, but they were hazy and looked off focus. I was looking over the couch and down at him, Lottie doing the same. The other three girls were at the foot of the couch, patting Louis in order to get him to wake up more.

"Hmm...?" He croaked, sitting up slowly. His eyes drifted onto Lottie, and then they flitted down to Fizzy, Daisy, and Phoebe. His eyes went wide and he clutched the couch cushion that was beside him. "Y-you're...you're actually h-here."

All in one quick motion, Louis pulled his knees to his chest and fell apart, holding himself tightly and sobbing into his legs. Whether they were happy tears or sad ones, Louis' entire body shook as if he absolutely couldn't control himself. His sisters took the liberty to climb over him, hugging him, stroking his hair, whispering how much they loved him and missed him.

I smiled widely, taking a step back and letting them slowly become a family again. Louis' sisters wiggled their way in his arms, and soon the five of them were wrapped up in a large sibling-hug.

"You're my favorite gay person," Phoebe, or maybe Daisy, muttered. That elicited a weak laugh out of Louis, but I took it. A weak laugh was a laugh all the same. He pulled his face out of Felicite's hair, where it had currently been buried in, and sported the biggest smiled I'd ever seen him with. He beamed down at his little sisters, hugging them tight. His eyes were still streaming tears, but that was acceptable.