Chapter 1: moving

Bradley's point of view:

I finally moved into my own mansion. It's huge and I love it. But now I need a woman.. I don't really believe in love but I need to prove my parents that I can love one girl and not just fuck random girls... also my manager don't want me to fuck random girls cuz it's no good for the band..

Elizabeth's point of view:

My family don't really care about me. It's like I'm a mistake and maybe I am..

I was watching tv in my room when my mom came in. "Take your stuff you're moving out." She said and left.

What? I'm moving out? Where do I stay? On the street?

Many questions flipped trought my head. What do I do? Ignore it or pack my stuff?

I took my stuff, I didn't want to get hurt by my parents. When I was ready I went downstairs with my last suitcase. When I reached the frontdoor I saw a currly haired boy standing there talking with my mom.

"Mom?" I asked her as she turned around. "Oh sweety you are finally ready." She smiled. "Where am I going?" I asked her. "To make a long story short, we need money or else we get homeless so I sold you to this boy." She said calm.

What!?

How can she say that so calm and with no emotion at all.?

I had no time to argument with my mom about it as the currly haired boy took my suitcase already. We walked to his car and my mom followed us. The boy laid my suitcase in the back of his car and went to my mom. He gave her something that looked like a lot of money.

I didn't hug my mom cuz how can she even do this to me.. I just sat in the car. After the boy stopped talking with my mom he finally did the same and start driving.

It was awkwardly silent...

"I'm Bradley." He finally said. I just stay quiet. "You must be Elizabeth?" He asked and I just give him a smal smile.

After 2 hours of riding we finally arrived at his huge mansion.

"We're home." He said.

I got out the car as Bradley took my suitcase. He let me inside. It was huge!
After he showed me around and showed me my room I unpack everything. After that I went downstairs to find Bradley on the coutch texting. I sat down next to him.

"Why?" I asked not looking at him. "Why what?" He asked. "Why did you 'buy' me?" I asked him.

He told his whole story that he used to fuck random girls and that he is in a band so his maneger said he had to find a real girlfriend. And because he is no good in real relationships he just bought a girl and that girl is... me!

__________________________