27: Apology Accepted.

Haniya's POV:-

I woke up from sleep and I was still feeling dizzy as if I had taken some extra hours of sleep.

As I tried to get up I felt my legs jammed under something. I frowned and lifting my head a little I saw my legs and one arms carefully wrapped in bandages. Thankfully they were not paining that much.

Sighing deep I rested my head on the pillow again. On my left Mom was sleeping on the sofa.

I troubled everyone too much!

They must be worried and Rameen must have cried rivers seeing me injured and Salman must be guilty and Shayaan.........

Wait! Shayaan?

He is here? As far as I remember I was holding his hand when I woke up even though I couldn't see properbly but that person was him.

But how can you be here Shayaan? After what happened between us I thought your ego is more important for you.

A stubborn tear left my eye as memories flashed in my head. With my free hand I wiped it away.

"Haniya you are awake?" Mom's voice pierced through my ears and I looked in her direction forcing a smile.

"Yeah" I replied and she got up from the sofa and walked upto me. Kissing my forehead she placed her hand on my cheek.

"You scared me!!" She sighed.

"I'm not leaving you guys so easily Mom. You have to bear with my existence until you will become a grand grand mother" I chuckled flaunting dramatically and she shook her head disapprovingly.

"My crazy angel!" She cheesed and smiled at me.

The door flung open revealing Dad and Rameen holding some bags containing food I guess.

Food!! I am starving.

"How are you feeling now dear?" Dad carassed my cheek and asked with his voice showing great concern as if he was really scared.

"I'm feeling better" I smiled and he nodded.

"Ok I'm taking your Mom back to home! Rameen take care of Haniya" He informed and turned to leave.

"Dad what is in those bags" I asked frowning.

"Ohhh! I forgot! They contain your favourite snacks and chocolates" Dad gave the bags to Rameen while addressing me.

"Yaaay!! Love you Dad!" I blew a flying a kiss in his direction. He smiled and left with Mom.

"Haniya you idiot! I swear I almost died when I came to know about the accident" Rameen popped her eyes out.

"Thank God I'm alive otherwise your wedding must be the most boring wedding ever" I chuckled and she laughed.

"Salman and his brother are coming in a few minutes" she informed and dragged the chair from the corner to near my bed.

Brother?

"Which brother?" I frowned.

"Come on girl! You are asking as if he has 100 brothers. He has only one" Rameen rolled her eyes at me feeling annoyed.

"Shayaan?" His name slipped from my mouth from nowhere.

"Yeah! The one who was crying like a kid who was affraid of losing his favourite toy. He was sitting near your bed holding your hand while shedding tears until you woke up" I gasped on hearing her words.

Shayaan was crying for me?

"His name was the first which left your mouth when you were screaming with pain last morning" she said with a meaningful smile.