10: Mystery Revealed.. </3

Haniya's POV:-

Liane didn't come back since two days leaving me and Selena completely confused of the situation going on.
I couldn't even concentrate on my studies while Selena was worried sick talking and thinking about Liane all the time.

I forced Selena to get some sleep. She had become extremely pale and her eyes were puffed because of the less amount of sleep she was getting.

"I am glad that I have such a kind hearted friend like Selena that she is taking tension for a girl who don't even talk to her in a proper way". I kept on thinking while sitting on the bed.

"O GOD Please keep her safe, where ever she is" I prayed and turned the lights off.

"I knew it. No one in this bloody world love me" I heard a familiar voice.

"What was my fault that they killed them. They snatched away my happiness, my world from me" The voice became louder which seemed more like a painful stream of words mixed with emotions and tears.

I hurriedly turned the lights on and walked towards Selena's bed.

"Selena! Selena! Wake up" I shook her a little.

"Yeah!!" She rubbed her eyes and looked at me while frowning.

"What??" She shot an eyebrow.

"I.... Ha.. hate this world!!!" The voice turned into loud screams and cries.

"Haniya its Liane!! lets go she is here. Hurry Up!!" Selena's eyes widened and she got out of her bed. By taking quick steps we stepped outside our room.

"She is crying Selena!! But why?" I asked Selena.

My words got lost in my mouth when I saw her leaning with the wall near the room crying her heart out. Her head hung down and her palms covering her face and her hair all messed up.

"Haniya!! What happened to her?" Selena held my hand tightly as if she was terribley affraid. Her eyes getting moistened.

"Liane?" We stood on our knees adjusting ourselves on her level.

"Liane are you ok?" Selena asked shaking her slightly by her shoulder and she removed her palms from her face.

"Selena!!" A loud whimper escaped her mouth and she wrapped her arms around Selena's neck as soon as she came in her sight.

It felt as if she was drunk or she has taken a very large dose of drugs or something. And by now all her hidden pain was ozing from her words, from her cries and from her screams.

My heart ached deep down.

"Relax Liane. Calm down!! Calm down!! We are here Liane, we are here" Selena patted her back softly assuring her but she kept on crying.

Few tears rolled down Selena's cheek and I felt my eyes also getting teary at once.

"Selena lets take her inside. If somebody will wake up we will get into trouble" I suggested and Selena nodded her head assuringly.

They pulled back and by holding one of Liane's shoulder we took her inside and made her sit on her bed.

"What happened Liane? Why are you crying so badly??" Selena asked holding her hand and she cried even more.

It felt as if she is emptying her heart.
As if she is letting go off the pain in her life through these tears.
As if she was holding them since so long.

"Stop crying please Liane!!" Selena said in a low voice but her tears just refused to stop.

"Help me Girl. I am shattered, completely broken and lost. Kill me or kill those who ruined my life" Liane said in a shattered voice.

"Kill whome??" I asked frowning but she kept quite.

"Ok don't tell just take rest" I handed her a glass of water and he gulped down all the water present in the glass in one go.

"The buisnessman you saw two days back in the news"... we turned towards our beds when Liane stated in a low voice.

We again went towards her bed and sat with her.

"When I was 14 my dad used to work with him in Sweden. He used to behave like slaves with all his workers. One day my dad made a mistake in a record and he......" she paused for a second and a tear rolled down her water line.

"He killed my dad. My mom put forward a case of murder against him but nothing happened. 2 years later he killed my mom as well and I was left alone in this cruel world".

"After that I met Mark and he promised to help me to take my revenge and we made a gang" she said and Selena and I exchanged glances.

"Mark was caught that day and they will also catch me and will through me in the prison where I will live for the rest of my life". She hiccuped as she cried shutting her eyes tightly while we just sat there blank faced unable to think of a solution to her problem.

"I... I just don't want to live anymore. What can I do when my own fate has betrayed me by snatching my parents away" she said during her cries and I placed a hand on her shoulder trying to calm her down.

"Don't worry Liane we are here for you. Everything will be ok. You will live your life to the fullest just in the way you deserve. Just in the way you have wished for. For sure" I stated and hugged her tightly.

"Now take rest please" Selena said looking into her eyes.

"You two are so loving towards me. I have never been loved and cared in this way since so long" she said with honesty which was evident on her face.

We gave her a warm smile and made her sleep. After 5 to 10 minutes she was finally sleeping and we both also slept.

*Next Morning*..

We woke up and got ready for the Univesrity while Liane was sleeping.

We closed the door slowly and started walking towards the University.

"Haniya how hard this life would have been for her" Selena said.

"Yes exactly. All these problems are too harsh for a girl to be faced" I replied with a grim expression.

The day went well and as soon as the last bell rang we headed to our dorms.
Taking the elevator we stopped at the 3rd floor and walked towards our room.

Opening the door we found Liane sitting on her bed all quite and lost.

"Hello" Selena and I chripped in unison with cheeky smiles just to change her mood.

"Hi welcome back" she replied lowely.

Selene and I sat on our bed and started talking about the next test.

"My gang has been caught and they have all the evidences against me and I know they will find me very soon" Liane said from nowhere and we both looked in her direction in utmost shock and disbelief.

We were also affraid. We didn't want her to be caught by the police. But we assured her.

"Don't worry Liane. Just go with the flow and don't take too much tension girl" Selena smiled at her and she somehow pressed a smile as well.

"Take it. You haven't eaten anything since morning" I handed her the milk shake I brought from cafeteria.

"Thank You" she said and took the milk shake from my hand.

"My pleasure" I replied cheerfully.

.
...

Author's Note:-

Here is the update! :)...
Are you liking the story ??
Vote Comment and Share ♡♡