14: Awkwardness..

Shayaan's POV:-

We kept walking on the path. We were lost and were seperated from others.

The sun settled down and the darkness of night crept its way on the sky.

I came here to have fun but I am  stuck with the bookworm.

"I am affraid of darkness" Haniya said almost to herself but it was loud enough to be heard by me.

"So the bookworm is coward too" I let out a small laugh.

"What did you say?" She stopped suddenly and jerked my arm in annoyance.

"Its not the right time to crack jokes Shayaan". She said in anger. "Because of you wolves came and chased us" she continued.

"Yeah as if I sent them invitation cards ??" I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever!!" She mouthed moving her torch here and there.

"What we are gonna do now??" I asked her hoping to get an idea to escape this horrifying jungle.

"We have to spend the night here" she said in defeat.

"Here?? The whole night??" I widened my eyes in shock.

"Yeah!!" She replied casually.

Is she serious?

"There is no way I am sleeping on this cold earth full of dry leaves" I stated grumpily crossing my arms on my torso and she let out a huff of breath.

"I have my own tent for your kind information. You think about yourself" she smirked leaving me speechless.

She put her back-pack down and took out the tent carefully.

Woah!! She has a tent. But you?? You haven't brought anything Shayaan. Great!!

"And what about me?" I tapped my hand on her shoulder while she was busy in settling the tent near a large tree.

She looked in my direction with her big and beautiful eyes.

Yes they were beautiful.

"Don't tell me you want to sleep in my tent. No!! I am not letting you in??" She stood up and shook me as if I was drunk or something -_-

"But I will!!" I winked at her.

I tried to get inside but she placed her both hands on my chest protestingly.
"Don't you dare!!" She mumbled.

.

Haniya's POV:-

"Please??" He made a kissy face and I looked away from his gaze trying to stop my thumping heart.

He is too close. Goshh!!

"How can a pretty girl be so cruel! You will sleep comfortabley in your tent and you want me to get eaten by wild animals??" He asked making an innocent face.

Such an actor.

"Come!!" I gave him way to come inside feeling helpless and he placed a hand on his heart.

"You are too good Miss Haniya! Aren't you??" He said dramatically.

"And you are such a flirt Mister Shayaan! Aren't you??" I gave him a sarcastic smile and he chuckled.

We sat inside the tent and placed the torch in centre.

He was sitting a little away from me and there was an awkward silence and I could feel his eyes scanning me every now and then and when I would pass a glance he would look away.