8: A Strange Mystery...

Selena's POV:-

"This girl is seriously strange Haniya. She remains out whole night and come early in the morning. She don't even take her classes" I told her as I was feeling strange fear inside.

"Forget about her Selena. Let her do what so ever she wants to, we don't have any concern" Haniya said rolling her eyes while they were still glued on the book.

"Ummm but..." she stopped me in the middle.

"For God's sake Selena stop talking about her"

"Tomorrow is our test. Remember!!" She said showing me the book.

"Yeah I know. I am intelligent enough to pass the test" I winked at her..

"I don't know how on earth you study that much" I made a face and she chuckled.

I don't know why I'm having uncertain thoughts about that girl. Her behaviour is freaking me out as If something is terribley wrong. Something which can harm us.

"I have to find out!" I whispered to myself lying on my bed while Haniya was busy preparing the test.

"I have completed my preparation. I am going to sleep. Why the hell you are still awake?? Everything ok??" She asked me a little worried.

"I am perfect as always" I nodded my head, assuring her.

Half hour passed by but nothing happened. Our strange room mate was sleeping calmly so unlike other days.

Suddenly a realization struck my mind, "I don't even know her name!!"

"Whatever!! I am hell tired. I guess Haniya was right she must not be that kind of which I am thinking her to be" I shook my head and pulled the quilt over my body.

"No compromise for sleep!!" I sighed.

I was about to get lost in the valley of sleep when I suddenly heard whispers from the far corner of our room. Haniya was sleeping and I knew she don't talk to anyone at these late hours of night. It must be her.

I slightly removed the quilt from my face and saw her talking on the phone.

I tried to listen, she was saying..
"I don't want any mistake this time. Right now come to the garden which is at the back of our hostel. I'll explain you each and everything Mark. I want to ruin their life".

My eyes came out of their sockets on hearing her words which seemed more like a threat. She hung up and left the room.

After few minutes I removed the quilt. I searched for her in every corner of the room because I didn't want her to catch me.

I decided to chase her to where she was going. I got up and came out of the room.

I thought to go to the garden where she was going but I was affraid of being caught by her.

"What if she will kill me and throw my dead body in the river so that no body can find me. No!! Never!!" I shivered a little and gulped the lump in my throat and headed towards the kitchen of second floor.

It was the only place from where I could see her. The window of the kitchen gives a clear view of the garden.

I stood there leaning with the slab while my eyes were searching her in the garden through the window.

My eyes roamed every part of the garden it was all dark and scary. My eyes caught her talking to a gangster kind of a guy. I couldn't see his face clearly.

I saw her handing a gun to that guy. My throat became dry at once and my feet trembled. I was hell affraid now.

I saw the guy pointing towards the window and then she moved her head in my direction. I quickly rushed outside the kitchen and ran towards the room.

On reaching the room I closed the door and sighed in relief. I was panting heavily.

I rushed towards my bed and after hiding myself under the blanket I acted as If I am asleep even though my legs were hurting and my inside was churning due to fear.

After a minute or so I heard the door burst open and the foot steps coming closer and I felt my heart stopped beating and I held my breath in.

The foot steps kept coming closer and closer making my heart sink deep down but I couldn't move.

I kept lying on the bed until the room became calm and I couldn't hear a single voice.

I slowly moved the blanket away from my face. She was now lying on her bed and her back was turned towards me. I let out the breath which I was holding and felt relieved.

"Thank God!!" I whispered and in no time I fell asleep.

*Next Morning*..

Haniya's POV:-

I woke up and saw Selena already awake,sitting on her bed. She looked tensed and worried.

"Good Morning Babe!!" I chirped cheerfully but she didn't answer.

"Selena?? What happened??" I yelled and she looked up at my face.

"Yes.. No.. I mean what??" She replied.

"Are you fine? You are acting as if you have seen a ghost or something?" I asked.

"I want to tell you something Haniya". She said and I frowned.

"Yeah tell me" I said getting up from the bed taking my towel.

"Actually that girl, she is dangerous Haniya I am telling you" she stated firmly.

"Ohhh not again Selena. Lets just don't talk about her and get ready. We have our test today" I eyed her getting annoyed.

I could feel that she was worried about something because she was acting really strange. She was not talking as much as she usually does but I thought to ask her later.

I took a bath and got ready and we went to the university. My test went really well but Selena was not satisfied with her test. She looked upset and drenched.

"Selena tell me girl what is bothering you?" I shook her slightly.

"Ummm nothing I am fine. My test didn't go as good as I expected, thats why." she pressed a forceful smile.

I smiled back but deep down I was having feelings like something is wrong.

Author's Note:-

Guys Hope You like this short but mysterious update.

Plz Vote and Comment and share your views about the story.

What you think will happen next??
Which was the favourite part of the story uptill now?