24: A Tragedy.

Shayaan's POV:-

Only 4 days were left until my brother's marriage and we were busy in preparations. Afterall it was the first wedding ceremony in our family.

"Salman! Drive fast please I want to see her. Its unfair that everyone has seen your future wife except me" I folded my arms on my torso and rolled my eyes.

"Its Pakistan not Paris or LA man,take a glance at the traffic. I am not superman to drive the car in air" he chuckled making me laugh too.

He and his lame jokes!

"Did you apologize from your friend?" He asked from nowhere and my smile faded. I don't know when I think about her it makes me sad.

Either I'm guilty or I have gone mad.

"Umm!! Actually bro I didn't, I just don't feel like doing so. She can also if she cares? If she don't care then who the hell I am to apologize" I stated angrily as rage built inside me.

"Shayaan ignorance increase distances!" Salman said and I just stayed silent.

"Its your wedding bro. I am so happy and excited for it so please let me stay happy. I'll think about it when I'll go back to Paris" I smiled and he nodded in response.

As we were talking on the whole way to Rameen's house I didn't realize when we reached there.

Salman parked the car and we went inside. Aunty greeted us and patted our head lovingly so like Mom.

"Aunty where is Rameen?" Salman asked on which she smirked.

"Someone is being desperate again hmm?" Aunty teased him and he blushed despite the broad smile on his face.

Guys blush too???? I never knew that.

"Forget about him Aunty! I haven't even seen her yet" I pulled a cute puppy face.

"Mom where are the decoration flowers I bought yesterday?" A loud and very familiar voice pierced my ears from the kitchen. For a moment I couldn't absorb that accent which was so like her.

Haniya? No how can she be here! Damn Shayaan control yourself your ears are hallucinating voices.

"Shayaan dear go upstairs. She is in the second room from left" Aunty said bringing me out of my daze.

"Ok Aunty" I smiled.

"Salman dear I need your help! Will you?" Aunty asked a little hesitantly.

"Ofcourse Aunty! Why not?" Salman replied.

I took the stairs and went upstairs. Stopping infront of the door of second room I knocked.

"Who is there?" Rameen replied.

"Me!" I replied.

"Who me?" She asked and I smacked my head.

She haven't met me so how can she know me.
I seriously need a check up from psychologist.

"Your brother!" I said and smiled to myself.

"Ohhh Shayaan? Come inside" she exclaimed cheerfully.

I opened the door slowly. She was sitting on the bed doing something on her laptop. She moved her eyes from laptop to me and gave a cheesy smile.

"Hey there!" I smiled awkwardly moving my hand through my hair.

"So salman was right you are actually so damn gorgeous." I complimented honestly.

"Thank you so much Shayaan. Come sit" she thanked and patted the empty place on her bed gesturing me to sit there.