11: Goodbyes Are The Hardest. :(

Selena's POV:-

"Two days passed in utmost tension. That fear of Liane to be caught was increasing by every minute".

I was marching through one corner of the room to other when I heard a knock on the door.

"Yes?? Who is there?" I asked frowning.

"Open the door girl Police wants to check out through your room". I heard a hard manly voice. My eyes widened and heart beat accelerated on hearing his words.

"Ohhh Gosh!!" I panicked and my palms were sweating.

"Open It!!" The door banged making me shiver.

"Haniya! Liane! Wake up" I slighlty shook them both.

"Police is here guys!!"

"What???" It escaped Haniya's Mouth in shock.

"Officers break the door. I am 100% sure she is inside" they started kicking and pushing the door badly.

"Open it Selena" Liane said in a low voice.

"No I will not!! Go Just go Liane" I gestured towards the window.

"Run away from here start a new life. Come on Liane!!!" Haniya almost yelled but she didn't move a inch.

The door burst open and now we were standing infront of 5 police officers holding guns in theirs hands.

"Give me the hand-cuffs" one of the officers ordered the other one.

"No no wait officer please let me explain". Haniya came running and stood infront of him blocking his way.

"Sorry girl we are not here to listen your explanations so its better to let us do our work. You both stay away!!" He stated firmly and pushed Haniya from his way.

"Liane say something! Tell them the reason. Liane speak up for God's Sake" I yelled.

He put the hand-cuffs in her hands and we stood there feeling helpless.

"I guess I understand why people hate me. Honestly I kind of hate me too cause there is nothing in me worth loving. I wish I could stop my life and press undo" Liane stated looking down.

"Whatever I did was wrong and let me bear with it now" she continued.

"Selena!! Haniya!! I love you both too much. I promise I will come back as a better person to meet you" she continued with glassy eyes and Few tears rolled down my cheek.

Haniya and I ran towards her and threw ourselves on hugging the life out of her and we all cried our hearts out.

"Stop your emotional drama!! Let us take her to the place where she deserves to be" the officer stated in a harsh voice and we pulled back.

"There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept. Things we don't want to know but have to learn. People we don't want to leave but have to let them go. Good Bye" Liane said looking in our eyes.

"Good bye Liane. We will wait for the day when we will meet a new Liane who would be full of life and happy" Haniya said and Liane nodded.

They took her away leaving us extremely grim and sad.

-------------

Haniya's POV:-

Days went by but the grimness was still the same. Selena would repeat her words every now and then and we both would shed tears whenever we would miss her presence in our room.

"Why always good people have to suffer??"

I was also sad but Selena was really disturbed. The only thing revolving in her head was Liane.